Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I forgot the part about him getting caught by the police with illegal drugs in his car.

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Cut the guy some slack. He just can't resist women with ankle monitors.

• westside popo
    commented on 's reply
    I thought he used the dating app call DAVID?

• NolaT
    commented on 's reply
    Ha,……..touchy subject, still lukewarm.

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    I crack me up sometimes...

• NolaT
    replied
    No comment,……..

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied
    How about a story about a young rookie deputy in Florida that violated departmental policies by looking up a female arrestee using official law enforcement only computer databases just because he thought she was hot, hooking up with her, getting in a loud drunken domestic with her in a couple of bars, knocking her down causing injury, getting arrested for domestic violence, contacting those involved in his arrest in violation of a direct order not to contact them, continuing to hook up with the female offender, resigning in lieu of termination, and then whining about it on a law enforcement web site using his real name, but entirely confabulating the story into something that bears no resemblance to reality?

Just a thought...

Leave a comment:

• just joe
    replied
    As noted, different states have different laws. We don't have Assault and Battery, 2nd Degree Murder, or 2nd Degree Manslaughter.

Leave a comment:

• NolaT
    commented on 's reply
    Burglary down here

• Joe2845
    commented on 's reply
    We have Breaking and Entering in Ohio, but it isn't exactly what you might think it is. It's "trespassing with the purpose of commiting a felony or theft offense."

• 1Redhawk
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for telling me about a murder charge for the co-conspirators death. It was a bit confusing trying to decipher the difference between 2nd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter in regards to a 3rd party in the penal law codes. I'd saved the page the re-read it but I won't need to now.

• Zeitgeist1
    commented on 's reply
    Here, the perp could pick up a possession of a weapon in commission of a felony, Party to a crime, def. Felony murder for the death of the co-conspirator.

• just joe
    replied
    As noted above, the prosecutor does what they want to do.

In the first case, maybe attempted rape (if they think they can prove it), maybe abduction if the defendant is moved from one place to another against their will (can be from one room to another in the same house). In Ohio, he'd probably also catch a murder charge because one of his coconspirators was killed during the commission of a felony. As far as the second offense, probably a burglary charge. Anything else depends on what they think they can prove.

Leave a comment:

• Zeitgeist1
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly. I had the same reaction about Assault and Battery. There is no 'Breaking and Entering' charge here either.

• Aidokea
    replied
    How about a story about a bunch of cops that get together after work to consume large amounts of alcohol?

Oh wait, that happens all the time, and it became a book and a movie...

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4116 users online. 250 members and 3866 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X