300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post

Yes, out of Supply Division, a civilian (or at times a burnt-out cop) who was available to respond and repair damage to doors erroneously kicked in/broken down.

As a young rookie I stood at the end of a long hallway, in a skid row hotel, with two closed and locked doors in sort of a Bishop's Miter situation. I heard the crime in progress, kicked the door open, racked a round into my shotgun and watched a man levitate horizontally from a bed while screaming like a pre-schooler. "Excuse me" I said and promptly kicked the other door, where the supposed bad guy was. That was a call to the Wrong Door section.
    Hi Kieth,

I believe they are out of Risk Management Division now. They will pay for doors and windows broken out during K-9 searches and some search warrants. They also respond PDQ when we shoot a dog, hoping the money now will hold off the lawsuit later.

Comment

AKA The Checkbook Officer, usually a LT.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Being a cinder dick myself, I can tell you with certainty that almost no RRSA, (unless they were an engineer prior to going into LE) is going to have knowledge of how to operate a locomotive, much less have access to the keys to even start one.

However, nearly every rail yard I've been in along with adjacent properties has holes in the fence.
        Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. An all expenses paid trip with travel, meals, and accommodations included!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8222 users online. 443 members and 7779 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X