300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Some of you in here nay remember me. This past April, after a 20 year hiatus, I got back into the Private Security profession. Just part time/on call, but still nice to do it again. Two friends who were co-wporkers of mine way WAY back started their own business, and I help them out with logistics, as well as manning an account for them now and then. I'll try to be in here more often.
    Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Better to have you back and get Morgannaa bumped down.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Welcome back. The world hasn't become any less crazy, so be safe. And thank you for bumping Morgannaa back down.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

Originally posted by DMS 525 View Post
        Some of you in here nay remember me. This past April, after a 20 year hiatus, I got back into the Private Security profession. Just part time/on call, but still nice to do it again. Two friends who were co-wporkers of mine way WAY back started their own business, and I help them out with logistics, as well as manning an account for them now and then. I'll try to be in here more often.
        You still in DSM?
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Altoona, actually, but that's close enough. Been keeping out of trouble?
          Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by DMS 525 View Post
            Altoona, actually, but that's close enough. Been keeping out of trouble?
            As much as possible.....................My son was living in Altoona for a couple years..............he is back in my area now

HOPEFULLY I won't have to come down there as much now
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Me too!!!!!!!! (Is that 10 characters?)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11594 users online. 467 members and 11127 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X