Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbage Man
    replied
    But what if it he doesnt choke? What if its not pathetic? Look at it this way it give us something else to wonder about this year. Other wise this years talk was the same as last years talk, are the Pats going to go undefeated, are the Colts? Why cant the Bears figure out their Quarterback sucks? Why dont the hot heads shut up and play? Which player gets busted this year, Blah Blah.

I'm rooting for Favre to break the mold and do the unprecedented....until he plays the Colts, after all they ARE going to be undefeated this year.

Leave a comment:

• (S)Sgt Elmer
    replied
    Good riddance to an Ego Queen - I've had enough of Brett Farve. All he's done for the last 4 years is hose the rest of the guys on that team, it's all about him and no one else.

I don't even buy the "loves the game" garbage anymore. Whatever he's motivated by is irrelevant, he's not a team player.

I'm so sick of him it's not even funny. One of the GB TV stations is going to broadcast the Jets games now. Losers. Just let the jerk go and be done with it.

Dan Marino and John Elway and Barry Sanders - all examples Brett should have followed.

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    I don't know how Miami is going to do this year...All these years the defense has been pulling the team along...Now w/ Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas gone the Dolphin defense is in question...Everybody is already putting the Jets in the playoffs, I don't think they'll make it...

Leave a comment:

• GCPD0171
    replied
    I like Farve but I'll agree he may be just a tad spoiled. If the guy wants to play let him. He was one game away from the Super Bowl last year and is still better than several other starting QBs in the league. I think the big loser in this deal will be the Packers. Rogers may eventually be a great QB but I doubt he will be great this year. Once he gets some game experience who knows. I know the Jets and Dolphins just improved their QB situations. I see the Jets making a run at a wild card spot. The Dolphins will be greatly improved with Pennington but really they can't get much worse than last year anyway.

Leave a comment:

• GangGreen712
    replied
    Pennington will bring leadership...there's no doubt there. But his arm does not inspire confidence and he's injury prone. Nonetheless, there are few classier guys in the NFL, he did a lot of good for us, and for that, I am sad to see him go and wish him the best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolph...gton-agre.html

Damn it Miami Dolphins just sign Chad Pennington Jets ex-qb...

Leave a comment:

• GangGreen712
    replied
    I couldn't be happier. Many of my fellow Jets fans are the biggest whiners and pessimists in football, and I find it hard to believe but the Jet fans are actually divided! Come on! This solves the QB controversy. They have a legend playing for them, if only for a year or two, and that, I believe, will give them the kick they need.

Whether the Gang Green win Super Bowl or go 0-16, this was a smart move.

Leave a comment:

• cmr164
    replied
    Maybe he heard the rumors that Joe Namath was coming out of retirement...

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Originally posted by ERMDPD View Post
    I used to love Favre... but now he's part of my home team's rival (home team is dolphins).. So yeah lol...

I really wanted him to stay retired & if he did come back I wanted him to end his career with GB. Not the Jets

Hope we get Pennington
    You can hear the Jet fans already...

Leave a comment:

• ERMDPD
    replied
    I used to love Favre... but now he's part of my home team's rival (home team is dolphins).. So yeah lol...

I really wanted him to stay retired & if he did come back I wanted him to end his career with GB. Not the Jets

Hope we get Pennington

Leave a comment:

• Sully49
    replied
    Zzzzzzzzz.......

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Originally posted by finfanfromWA View Post
    and by John Elway you mean Dan Marino, right.

I'm a huge Dolphins fan and couldn't be happier to see Favre going to the Jets. The Dolphins secondary could use those extra interceptions especially the first week of the season when the Jets play and Miami.
    Damn it, to bad the Dolphins lost Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas...It would have been great to see Bret get knocked on his arse...Bret still has Joey Portor to worry about...Word has it Miami is looking to get Pengelton (sp?),Jets old QB...

My all time favorite QB, the one the only Troy Aikman...

Last edited by Southflaguy; 08-07-2008, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vacop4274
    replied
    Farves days are over, this is the best news I have heard all day, glad GB let him go!!

Leave a comment:

• VTHokie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
    Guams! Are there riots in the streets in WI?!

I can just see some of those crazy-as* fans tipping cars over and setting them on fire over Favre, hahaha.

They'd fit in nicely with those crazy West Virginia fans...I think the ONLY thing they know how to do is set couches on fire in the streets...it doesn't even matter if they won or lost.

Leave a comment:

• Chit2001
    replied
    Originally posted by Guams View Post
    I agree with TC... Favre should have meant it when he said he wanted to retire. Now his loyal Packer fans (myself included) have to watch him play on another team. Ugh.

Oh well... switching teams doesn't change the number of interceptions you throw...
    Guams! Are there riots in the streets in WI?!

I can just see some of those crazy-as* fans tipping cars over and setting them on fire over Favre, hahaha.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3096 users online. 189 members and 2907 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X