Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he heard the rumors that Joe Namath was coming out of retirement...

Comment

I couldn't be happier. Many of my fellow Jets fans are the biggest whiners and pessimists in football, and I find it hard to believe but the Jet fans are actually divided! Come on! This solves the QB controversy. They have a legend playing for them, if only for a year or two, and that, I believe, will give them the kick they need.

Whether the Gang Green win Super Bowl or go 0-16, this was a smart move.
      "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
      -Chris Rock

Comment

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolph...gton-agre.html

Damn it Miami Dolphins just sign Chad Pennington Jets ex-qb...
        sigpic

Comment

Pennington will bring leadership...there's no doubt there. But his arm does not inspire confidence and he's injury prone. Nonetheless, there are few classier guys in the NFL, he did a lot of good for us, and for that, I am sad to see him go and wish him the best of luck.
          "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
          -Chris Rock

Comment

I like Farve but I'll agree he may be just a tad spoiled. If the guy wants to play let him. He was one game away from the Super Bowl last year and is still better than several other starting QBs in the league. I think the big loser in this deal will be the Packers. Rogers may eventually be a great QB but I doubt he will be great this year. Once he gets some game experience who knows. I know the Jets and Dolphins just improved their QB situations. I see the Jets making a run at a wild card spot. The Dolphins will be greatly improved with Pennington but really they can't get much worse than last year anyway.

Comment

I don't know how Miami is going to do this year...All these years the defense has been pulling the team along...Now w/ Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas gone the Dolphin defense is in question...Everybody is already putting the Jets in the playoffs, I don't think they'll make it...
              sigpic

Comment

Good riddance to an Ego Queen - I've had enough of Brett Farve. All he's done for the last 4 years is hose the rest of the guys on that team, it's all about him and no one else.

I don't even buy the "loves the game" garbage anymore. Whatever he's motivated by is irrelevant, he's not a team player.

I'm so sick of him it's not even funny. One of the GB TV stations is going to broadcast the Jets games now. Losers. Just let the jerk go and be done with it.

Dan Marino and John Elway and Barry Sanders - all examples Brett should have followed.
                For every one hundred men you send us,
                Ten should not even be here.
                Eighty are nothing but targets.
                Nine of them are real fighters;
                We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
                Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
                And he will bring the others back.

Comment

But what if it he doesnt choke? What if its not pathetic? Look at it this way it give us something else to wonder about this year. Other wise this years talk was the same as last years talk, are the Pats going to go undefeated, are the Colts? Why cant the Bears figure out their Quarterback sucks? Why dont the hot heads shut up and play? Which player gets busted this year, Blah Blah.

I'm rooting for Favre to break the mold and do the unprecedented....until he plays the Colts, after all they ARE going to be undefeated this year.
                  Originally posted by FJDave
                  GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
                  "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4865 users online. 286 members and 4579 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X