Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BD0883 View Post
    Still bitter about Super Bowl XXX???
    No not really. More hopeful though just as long as big ben doesn't pull some more shi out of his @ss. Oh and he doesn't let 13 million get to his head.
    Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

Oh yeah...Love The Dallas Cowboys. We are going all the way this season!!!
      Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

Originally posted by natejpg View Post
        No not really. More hopeful though just as long as big ben doesn't pull some more shi out of his @ss. Oh and he doesn't let 13 million get to his head.
        Haha, so true! I think Big Ben has more going for him than Neil O'Donnell did!
        "It's a long way from the Supreme Court to the streets." -F.Y.
        "Saw drunk, arrested same." -Buck

Comment

your telling me. and then you have tony romo where 3/8's of his name is Oooh and the only thing he has going for him is jessica. I just read the other day he has carrie underwoods number and most of the time when he calls she looks to see that it's him and doesn't answer. OUCH that's gotta sting. ha ha ha
          Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogaard24 View Post
            Sorry boys but football is a MANS sport. Vikings all the way
            That's right baby! Born and raised in rural Minnesota here. I can hear the Viking horn already...
            Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

Originally posted by BD0883 View Post
              Most of my family members would agree with you, but as long as I live, I will never be able to get that Gary Anderson kick of '98 out of my mind!!!

That will be the subject of my nighmares the rest of my life. The ONLY friggin kick he misses ALL YEAR, and it was to go to the Super Bowl. That was a black day indeed.
              Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2959 users online. 236 members and 2723 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X