300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football- Let's go!

I'm ready for NCAA football... living in THE college football capital of America makes you anxious.

But yep, I've been a Michigan fan my whole life and after the win over Florida I think now is a good time to fulfill the promise I've always made everyone... that I would someday convert to OSU. So... it's going to hard for a little while but I'm ready to root for my hometown. It's hard to say this but... GO BUCKS!

Ok, where's mavriktu? I'm looking forward to the SEC vs. Big 10 vs. Pac 10 debate like always, as well as everything else.

Any early bets for nat'l champs? I'm going with USC and calling for an early season victory over Ohio State, resulting in them riding high at #1 all season. Georgia will contend but will end up being overrated...

What say you?

When you think college football these are the best...Bet you your favorite NFL team has 1 or more players from one of these schools...Natl Champs the Florida Gators..Miami and FSU need a couple years or so and they'll be back on track...

sigpic

Comment

From the other thread, thought this was good to show the feel of being in Columbus during the fall:

Haha, all the OSU fans I know (which is everyone I know) are pretty excited about converting a Michigan fan. And yes, if you're in central Ohio you never say "Michigan". Always "the state up north" and occasionally "the M-word".

My 6th grade social studies teacher:

"Ok class, we've covered the others, now can anyone tell me what the capital of the state up north is?"

(Pause...)

"That's right class, it doesn't matter."

Comment

Georgia overrated? Yeah, okay. If anything they were and are always underrated and actually were the best team last year. This year there will be NO stopping them!!! They are freakin unbelievable and have all their weapons back. I only wish I could buy stock in how good they will do this year so I'd be rich.
        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

The best will be someone from the SEC.. One of the top recruiting classes went to Alabama.. my school... so I think we will have a great year..

Good luck to everyone else..

Comment

USC#1!! Fight On!!!!

Comment

Man, I can feel the excitement in the air already...

Seminoles are gonna have a comeback one of these days... it may not be this year, but its going to happen!

Comment

We STOMPED Florida State AND Miami last season...

Comment

-Tapping his fingers frantically on table in anticipation...-

Comment

Nebraska

Go Big Red!

Rough year last year...but with the new coaching staff, things are looking up.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Goooooo Gophers!!!!!!!!!!! stop and think for a little bit, shake my head and go get a gun, but I can't pull the trigger. I guess it can't get much worse right? 1-11 maybe we will go 2-10 this season, gets big smile on face, Yeah GO Gophers!!!!

Isn't Ohio State oh excuse me The Ohio State buckeyes 0-3 when the game really matters? hhhmmm
                      Don't blame me, I voted McCain
                      ------------------------------------------
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0BEoA9hsE

------------------------------------------
                      See if you can find the differences in these two pictures, I did.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Comment

Originally posted by Boogaard24 View Post
                        Goooooo Gophers!!!!!!!!!!! stop and think for a little bit, shake my head and go get a gun, but I can't pull the trigger. I guess it can't get much worse right? 1-11 maybe we will go 2-10 this season, gets big smile on face, Yeah GO Gophers!!!!

Isn't Ohio State oh excuse me The Ohio State buckeyes 0-3 when the game really matters? hhhmmm
                        1-2, OSU won it all in '02.

But hey, at least they made it there unlike the other 116 some odd teams.

Comment

I'll be at the OSU/Youngstown state massacre Saturday =) A-Deck, 48 yard line, home side, 15 rows up. Basically the holy grail of college football, if only it was the M game.

And Columbus- I really don't know how you were able to deal with passing all those bricks as a UM since Tressel has been in town... at least you are on the good side now! Go Bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by CSVT View Post
                            I'll be at the OSU/Youngstown state massacre Saturday =) A-Deck, 48 yard line, home side, 15 rows up. Basically the holy grail of college football, if only it was the M game.

And Columbus- I really don't know how you were able to deal with passing all those bricks as a UM since Tressel has been in town... at least you are on the good side now! Go Bucks!
                            Nice, good for you to be there tomorrow! I'll be at a bar in Grandview the whole time... it will be good though. OSU will destroy, easy win.

Comment

Wow, 43-0!

I see Virginia Tech lost to Eastern Carolina and Pitt lost to BGSU... nice.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6391 users online. 358 members and 6033 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X