2008 Nfl Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Nfl Draft

Just wanted to do a thread where you can express your excitement or disappointment about this years draft!

Personally, I'm a huge Carolina fan and very excited about this years picks! Jon Stewart is a great addition to helping out D. Williams and Jeff Otah is massive!

A+ for the Carolina Panthers
    Only a motorcycle rider knows why a dog hangs his head out of a car window!

Dolphins can't do any worse then last year. All you've been hearing is that Jason Taylor is going to be traded, we'll see. The Cowboys man I can't believe they got PacMan Jones. If he stays out of trouble he can be a good weapon, for the Cowboys. Hopefully Romo won't be p***y whipped, like he has been the past 2 season,especially during the playoffs. As for Miami hopefully Parcell will make them a good team. Miami has a long way to go.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
      Dolphins can't do any worse then last year. All you've been hearing is that Jason Taylor is going to be traded, we'll see. The Cowboys man I can't believe they got PacMan Jones. If he stays out of trouble he can be a good weapon, for the Cowboys. Hopefully Romo won't be p***y whipped, like he has been the past 2 season,especially during the playoffs. As for Miami hopefully Parcell will make them a good team. Miami has a long way to go.
      Yea the Cowboys are going to be awsome again if everyone can just keep their heads straight. Parcells def left his mark on the Dolphins with tht first pick in Long. I am skeptical about the Jason Taylor trade talk, I hope he stays there (but don't really care I just like career players that stay with a team).

Comment

Originally posted by Unchawk08 View Post
        Yea the Cowboys are going to be awsome again if everyone can just keep their heads straight. Parcells def left his mark on the Dolphins with tht first pick in Long. I am skeptical about the Jason Taylor trade talk, I hope he stays there (but don't really care I just like career players that stay with a team).
        Aw man I forgot Zach Thomas is now a Cowboy too!
        sigpic

Comment

yup ....maybe J.T. will go there so he can be with his sister (Zach's wife)...but I doubt it!

Comment

Browns didn't get to pick until the 4th round. I would say that with the picks we had it was good but was obviously lacking overall.

Oh well, those trades helped us go 10-6 last year and we made some good additions this year. Hopefully Derek Anderson can have another great season. We'll see.
            LA DEP: Obvious case of suicide.....shot twice in the back of the head with a bolt action rifle....
            CruiserClass: I took a nap today. It was such a great nap I felt the urge to share my nap with the officer.com world. It was that good of a nap.

That's it. Go check other threads were exciting topics are being discussed, this was seriously just about a really comforting and invigorating 35 minute nap. Move along, nothing else to see here, move along.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8754 users online. 326 members and 8428 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X