300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ol' Football

Had to start a thread on a sport I enjoy. Anyone else getting those jitters for the season to begin, whether college or pro? Pro isn't doing a lot for me because I'm a Browns fan and well, you know. But college might produce something for my Wolverines. I'm calling undefeated season, and then we lose to USC in the championship.

Go Blow and Ann Arbor is a whore
    When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
    -JPR

Comment

i get plenty of that, west columbus isn't the most friendly to michigan fans.

Comment

NOW HOLD ON!!!LETS DON"T FORGET ABOUT MY SOONERS!!!I think they should have a pretty good year.
        Also,looking forward to the Dallas Cowboys upcoming season.New coach,more experienced QB and T.O. calmed down and knowing the offense better now.Also Cowboys are hosting the 2011 Super Bowl in their new stadium.That is really going to be cool.Hopefully they might be playing in it!!
        FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

"How bout them Cowboys" Gotta love em, not to sure about the new coach though. But with TO and a more experienced ROMO would should be playoff's again

But with College Ball...........DO not laugh. DIE HARD SU ORANGE FAN
          IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
          -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

GO PATS!!!!
            "When people show you who they are, believe them." - Maya Angelou

Comment

I'm ready to get the O.com Party Bus up and running. Who did that last year anyway? Let me know if you are going to do it again cuz if you don't I will hopefully.

Anyway I just want college football saturday to get up and running.

Oh I will also be making a league for Small World Fanatsy College Football for O.com this year. I will post when it's ready to go.
              Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
              I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
              Originally posted by weinerdog2000
              as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

C'mon Bills, stop sucking!

Comment

C'mon Bills, stop sucking!
                  That isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Comment

As far as the College Football Season goes lets forget about those wolverines and buckeyes! How about them Kentucky Wildcats. Oh never mind, I will have to wait for basketball season.
                    [
                    "If he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
                    "The Man in The Arena"

Comment

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
                      i get plenty of that, west columbus isn't the most friendly to michigan fans.
                      What have the SUCKEYES done but lose the big ones!
                      The Thin Blue Line!

Comment

If you are a Mich fan or a Ohio State fan there is nothing better than college or pro football.
                        The Thin Blue Line!

Comment

If you are a Mich fan or a Ohio State fan there is nothing better than college or pro football.
                          why pro?

Comment

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
                            why pro?
                            Lions and Browns! Nevermind! My bad!
                            The Thin Blue Line!

Comment

Originally posted by bar221a View Post
                              As far as the College Football Season goes lets forget about those wolverines and buckeyes! How about them Kentucky Wildcats. Oh never mind, I will have to wait for basketball season.
                              Come on now! You are getting personal now, lol jk. We did go 8-5, beat Clemson and GA, and were only about 7 points from being 10-3 (SC and UT games). Coming off our first bowl win in 20+ years with all major players returning and an All-SEC QB,WR,TE,RB,and LB. It's gonna be a good year in the Bluegrass, I can feel it.
                              Success is failure turned inside out
                              The silver tint of the clouds of doubt
                              And you never can tell how close you are,
                              It may be near when it seems so far;
                              So stick to the fight when your hardest hit,
                              It's when things seem worst that you must not quit!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3068 users online. 190 members and 2878 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X