300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did the draft go for you?

Do you like how your team did / is doing in the draft? I would say Cleveland is fairing pretty good, and I would venture as far as to say we had the best draft of anyone. Picking up two Projected Top 5, Top 10, where ever ______ sports analyst had them going. Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn, I think our offense will get that needed help. So... thoughts?

Prediction: Browns improve from a dismal 4-12, to a somewhat less bad 5-11 / 6-12.

i am still undecided on the packers draft, i hated the harrell pick in the beginning but it is starting to make more and more sense. Think we got a couple of good players in jackson, rouse and clowny but i don't know if we fixed any of our major problems.

Not getting Moss was also a major disapointment, we really dropped the ball on that one

Comment

Did anyone see the highlight video of that Joe Thomas guy? 6'6 and 360(?)...What a monster...he was steam rolling these "smaller" guys trying to block him...looking forward to seeing him tear people apart.

Comment

central, i do commend you guys on the draft, however you are the browns, so therefore it wont matter. i feel bad for thomas and quinn cause i like them. i want to see them do good, so i hope that cleveland jinx doesnt affect them, like that center or whoever you guys got last year who took a snap and was out for season. you guys did good though. the bengals did pretty well also, my team. got a great cb, plus got irons who is an auburn guy like rudi so we have to backs now, cause who knows if perry will ever be healthy again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4304 users online. 264 members and 4040 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X