300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame/yankees Fans

Is there anyone else out there that like both of these teams besides me?
    "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Originally posted by irishdep
    Is there anyone else out there that like both of these teams besides me?
    Not a big Yankee fan although I do get a kick out of watching them play the Red Sox. Makes for interesting tv!
    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

On a side note one of your former pitchers, Jason Anderson, lives just down the road from me.

Next time he violates the IVC I will pull him over and tell him you are a big Yankee fan.
      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

I hate the Yankees!! I hate A-Rod even more!!

Comment

I HATE THE [email protected]* YANKEES WITH THE UPMOST DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!! Now with that said sorry bro but I am an Baltimore Orioles fan and have hated the yankees with a passion since the 1997 ALCS when that kid reached over the fence grabbed a sure out!
          Notre Dame, I have no beef with but of course being a hometown fan I like the University of Maryland first. I also like the Gators too, because I lived here in Florida for 8 years and have seen some of the football players play when they were in High School. For instance Tim Tebow (Nease High School) and Brandon James (St. Augustine High School).

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146
            On a side note one of your former pitchers, Jason Anderson, lives just down the road from me.

Next time he violates the IVC I will pull him over and tell him you are a big Yankee fan.
            That's one way to get an autograph.lol

Comment

Originally posted by chfwighim
              I HATE THE [email protected]* YANKEES WITH THE UPMOST DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!! Now with that said sorry bro but I am an Baltimore Orioles fan and have hated the yankees with a passion since the 1997 ALCS when that kid reached over the fence grabbed a sure out!
              Notre Dame, I have no beef with but of course being a hometown fan I like the University of Maryland first. I also like the Gators too, because I lived here in Florida for 8 years and have seen some of the football players play when they were in High School. For instance Tim Tebow (Nease High School) and Brandon James (St. Augustine High School).
              Man, that's harsh! Let it go, just let it go.

Comment

Can't stand the Yankees, but go Domers! Except when the squeak out a win against my alma mater UCLA!
                Carpe Noctem

Comment

Love 'em both!

please delete
                  Last edited by GoIrish04; 02-05-2010, 02:10 PM. Reason: delete

Comment

I've always hated the yankees. But now one of my sons is playing little league for the yankees, so I have to be a good sport and cheer for his team. Ain't that a bit*h?! This is your brain: Go Irish! Roll Tide! Go Noles! Go Cowboys!!! Go Braves! Go Lightning! Go Magic! This is your brain on crack: go yankees, go gators, go patriots, go rangers, go knicks. Any questions?

Comment

Nice weekend against the Sox !! Gotta love four consecutive homeruns in an inning. I won't boast too much with next weekend being in the Bronx. But, I'm going to enjoy the moment.

Comment

I don't follow baseball, but I would venture as far as to say I don't like the Yankees, only because I hear they abuse their wealth enormously. I don't like Notre Dame either. I'm a Michigan Wolverines fan, and all I hear before that game was how Brady Quinn was Heisman, the Irish were winning it all, and Michigan was going to be smoked. I think the final score speaks for itself. More than any other sports team or fans, the slogan of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish: "You just wait until next year."

Comment

I love baseball but do not like the Yankees.
                          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                          Not Yet Visited: 16
                          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Ouch, last place in the Eastern so far. That has to hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE-30 View Post
                              Ouch, last place in the Eastern so far. That has to hurt.
                              Yeah it hurts a little but whether you like the Yankees or not you know they won't stay there too long.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5686 users online. 394 members and 5292 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X