300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try This On For Size!!!!

Are You Finding That You Cant Run Up And Down The Court Like You Use To?

Learning That The Pain After The Game(next Day) Sometimes Isnt Worth It?

Maybe You Just Cant Hang With The "younger" Group Anymore Or Just To Many "ole" Injuries That Flare Up After Some Fierce Competition.

Well, Have You Ever Tried The Sport Paintball?
    This Sport Is Under The Catagory Of Aggressive Sports So If You Think That It Sounds To Scary Or Dangerous, Well, It Can Be!

*********if You Are A Chicken ****, Dont Read On*****************

I Hear It Everyday From Fellow Officers, "man If I Was 5 Years Younger Or 10 Pounds Llighter", Well, This Sport Is What You Make Of It!!! Want Intensity, Make It Happen, Want To Burn Some Calories, We Can Help You Or Do You Need To Let Off Some Steam!!??
    Visit Your Nearest National Police Paintball League Website And Get Some More Information On This Subject And Get Back Into The Game!!!
    We Can Help You Burn Off Calories And Work Out That Uneeded Stree That Builds And Kills If Not Addressed Immediately.
    Dont Wait Until Its To Late...................doctors Are All Well And Good But You Need To Spice Up Your Boring *** Lives!!!!

Try It Out.....................you Might Like It If You Dont Go Back To Whatever It Was You Were Doing Before Atleast You Know That Routine Already!!!

So, If Your Not A Chicken ****, Take A Peek, Visit The Site And Our Myspace Friends, You Might Find A Whole New Way To Get Back On Track......physically!!

Stay Safe!!!!!!!!

I've been "dotting eyes" for about seven years now, and love it. Not only is it an excellent way to work off a little testosterone, but it's great family fun. During the season, I paint with my two boys, three or four times a month. At $50 per box of paint, it can get expensive though
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4372 users online. 254 members and 4118 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X