300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern California (Bay Area) Public Safety Football Squad

Anyone know of any law enforcement tackle football teams in Northern California?
    If not, anyone interested in starting one (full pads, etc.)?
    There is actually a league called the National Public Safety League and there are several teams across the country, three or four in Southern Cal. It'd be nice to have some representation in the north state.

Originally posted by MNewton
    Anyone know of any law enforcement tackle football teams in Northern California?
    If not, anyone interested in starting one (full pads, etc.)?
    There is actually a league called the National Public Safety League and there are several teams across the country, three or four in Southern Cal. It'd be nice to have some representation in the north state.
    If it was baseball. I would join up but I am not in the LE field, yet.

Have you tried doing a search on the internet for any in the Bay Area. As far as I know,I haven't seen any.

BBB
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

we had one until late early 1990's until injuries became an issue... I played free safety and receiver... as I did in college and high school.. toward the end, we had to get our own long term disability insurance, etc. and it became a BIG deal...

the only ones in No CA that have a team are, Sacramento SO, Sacramento PD, CA Department of Corrections, Sonoma County (consolidated team from agencies within Sonoma County)... there's a PIG Bowl every year.. The Sacramento game is the biggest game around...

the southland has a lot of teams and they're really big down there. every so often, I'll go down and watch the game...
      ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
      -- John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by sgttom
        we had one until late early 1990's until injuries became an issue... I played free safety and receiver... as I did in college and high school.. toward the end, we had to get our own long term disability insurance, etc. and it became a BIG deal...

the only ones in No CA that have a team are, Sacramento SO, Sacramento PD, CA Department of Corrections, Sonoma County (consolidated team from agencies within Sonoma County)... there's a PIG Bowl every year.. The Sacramento game is the biggest game around...

the southland has a lot of teams and they're really big down there. every so often, I'll go down and watch the game...
        It was the Pig Bowl when Sac PD took on Sac SO, but now it's Guns "N Hoses where Sacramento-area LEO's take on Sacramento-area Firefighters.
        *Not a cop*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5481 users online. 347 members and 5134 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X