300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new NHL begins.

Anyone remotely interested in the fact that the NHL will start tomorrow evening? I for one, have been pumped, considering the length its been away. Looking forward to see Lemieux and Crosby and the new team get movin. Any thoughts?

Pittsburghkid
    Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
    Written - Passed
    Physical test - Passed
    Background Investigation - Finished
    Oral Board - Passed
    Polygraph - Passed
    Chief's Decision - Pending
    Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
    Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Hmmm they didn't strike again this year???
    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

I have two words: GO WINGS!!!!!!

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Hockey was the only sport I followed up until the lockout now I've started to follow football as well.

GO WINGS
        "In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use."
        -Achille Marozzo, 1536

Ne Obliviscaris - Do Not Forget

Comment

Another Wings fan checking in... MAN it's been too long! We moved to a new house in July 2004 and I had my electrician buddy hard-wire a bunch of revolving red lights into my ceiling on a remote switch so when the Wings score I hit the switch and my whole basement goes up red. Hockey fan heaven, I was in. Then they go and cancel the whole stinkin' season so the lights sat there unused!

I am soooo looking forward to tonight's game with St. Louis (or at least the post-roster-shakeup version of the the Blues). I told my wife that under no circumstances would I miss a game this year because of last year's drought - if she schedules something, she's taking the kids with her. So yeah, I guess you could say I'm interested I just wish the office dress code allowed me to wear my Kocur jersey to work today!

GO WINGS!

AvgJoe
          Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
            I have two words: GO WINGS!!!!!!

Buttercup, I can see why you have such a devoted fan club on the forum...
            You say all the right things!

AvgJoe
            Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

Anyone else here NOT a wings fan!!!!!!
              I guess that team gets around. Well good luck. Lemieux and Crosby get going in New Jersey in about 2 hours. Im locking myslef in my room for the game. Been WAAAAAYYYY too long.

PittsburghKid
              Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
              Written - Passed
              Physical test - Passed
              Background Investigation - Finished
              Oral Board - Passed
              Polygraph - Passed
              Chief's Decision - Pending
              Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
              Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

GO THRASHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For tonight however i will start with the pre game ceramonies in Tampa Bay on the internet, then switch back and forth between tampa and atlantas games and im watching the replay of the rangers and flyers game tonight at 10 or whatever. Im so excited its been way to long.

Comment

GO LEAFS! (until they get beat out off the play-offs. Then go whichever Canadian Team is doing best!)

I still remember the last NHL play-offs. Those were some good times. Pandemonium on the streets, excessive police, extra police stops ("You see officer, I swerved into the next lane because I had a muscle spasm in my arm." Lamest excuse ever!)

It's great that hockey's back. I was getting tired of "Movie Night in Canada." Does anyone know if Don Cherry is still around or is he gone now?

I wasn't that big of a fan of watching hockey though until both our teams at the Olympics whooped the US's asses.

Comment

Hockey has been away for way too long. Looking forward to seeing the new rules in action, although I was always a fan of the low scoring defensive games but I'll live. By the way, I hate the Wings and the Pens but not as much as the Devils. GO FLYERS.

Comment

Too bad Messier retired, but GO RANGERS
                      I got nothing for now

Comment

Wait a tic, I thought they canceled this year's season to. Bunch of overpaid whinny b!tches.

Comment

Yeah I HATE Pro Sports players in general, they do whine waaay too much. Try doing an accident at 2 in the morning in the snow or heavy rain or sit on a DOA stinker inside a house where its 85 degrees. They get millions to play a few months a year. ARGHGHGH DONT GET ME STARTED.
                          Plus the Pens lost the opener.
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

Go DEVILS

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                              Yeah I HATE Pro Sports players in general, they do whine waaay too much. Try doing an accident at 2 in the morning in the snow or heavy rain or sit on a DOA stinker inside a house where its 85 degrees. They get millions to play a few months a year. ARGHGHGH DONT GET ME STARTED.
                              Plus the Pens lost the opener.
                              Why don't you request that LE be made into a professional sport?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6303 users online. 380 members and 5923 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X