X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letshearit4blue
    replied
    I was born on Super Bowl Sunday
    Not into sports too much, but I gotta say GO DOLPHINS!

Leave a comment:

• wannabeenytrp
    replied
    The Pats again!

Leave a comment:

• Bluntforcetraum
    replied
    Detroit Lions will take all....

Leave a comment:

• ZmanCarlvr
    replied
    Daaa Bears!

Leave a comment:

• Medea
    replied
    Originally posted by PittsburghKid
    Better hope they can finish .500 first And that defensive secondary is tired, and suspect. Im doubting they will get past wildcard. But they've proved everyone wrong before. Go STEELERS

PittsburghKid
    Yeah Right keep dreaming

Leave a comment:

• PittsburghKid
    replied
    Originally posted by realluke
    N-E Pats all the way, o yea im a Pats fan.
    Better hope they can finish .500 first And that defensive secondary is tired, and suspect. Im doubting they will get past wildcard. But they've proved everyone wrong before. Go STEELERS

PittsburghKid

Leave a comment:

• realluke
    replied
    N-E Pats all the way, o yea im a Pats fan.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon1250
    replied
    Look out for the Bengals this year. Wish I could believe the Bills will be there. NFC? I think it's too wide open. The Vikings are gonna feel the loss of Moss, Philly has to deal with Owens and Vick needs to learn that they will win more if he learns to pass a little more.

Leave a comment:

• Styx
    replied
    Originally posted by Medea
    Well Remeber after 9/11 the Patriots Won the Superbowl,I know it was'nt a NewYork Team that prevailed ,but for a team such as the Patriots to come from behind and Win it was a Inspiration for the Country to Rally together of course in my opinion only! It would really mean alot to the Gulf Coast if The Saints were to prevail and win it all!
    That would be great!

Leave a comment:

• Medea
    replied
    Originally posted by Styx
    While that would be nice...it would be a fairy-tale ending to the nightmare that is happening in New Orleans right now. I will just be happy if they can finish the season without any nervous breakdowns.
    Well Remeber after 9/11 the Patriots Won the Superbowl,I know it was'nt a NewYork Team that prevailed ,but for a team such as the Patriots to come from behind and Win it was a Inspiration for the Country to Rally together of course in my opinion only! It would really mean alot to the Gulf Coast if The Saints were to prevail and win it all!

Leave a comment:

• Styx
    replied
    Originally posted by Medea
    I'll go with the underdogs and predict a cinderella team,For the NFC,Saints and Phill AFC RavensVs Colts. Ravens and Saints in SuperBowl. Saints will win a close one!!!
    While that would be nice...it would be a fairy-tale ending to the nightmare that is happening in New Orleans right now. I will just be happy if they can finish the season without any nervous breakdowns.

Leave a comment:

• Medea
    replied
    I'll go with the underdogs and predict a cinderella team,For the NFC,Saints and Phill AFC RavensVs Colts. Ravens and Saints in SuperBowl. Saints will win a close one!!!

Leave a comment:

• YJ95
    replied
    Originally posted by PittsburghKid
    With that said, Iwill go out on a limb and say Falcon's have the NFC bid this year. Pittsbugh/Atlanta
    I agree. I think Atlanta has what it takes this year to get there. I think Pittsburgh will def. make it there as well.

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied
    I think predicting teams at this point is like trying to predict an earthquake...

Leave a comment:

• PittsburghKid
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_tk
    I say Pittsburg from AFC and Philadelphia from NFC and Philly will win the Super Bowl.
    You just became my new best friend!!! ( need to add the H at the end of Pittsburgh!! )
    Pittsburgh WILL be there this year. They have the AFC bid. And Im not sold on Philly yet, however, I think that if they can get it going, they will arrive there too. Im not on the Carolina bandwagon like a lot of people are, even the ESPN "guru's". With that said, Iwill go out on a limb and say Falcon's have the NFC bid this year. Pittsbugh/Atlanta

PittsburghKid

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2707 users online. 178 members and 2529 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X