Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate a NFL Team.....

10 easiest NFL teams to hate

Personally, I can't stand the Cowboys. I hope they never have another winning season. On a worse note, I hope the Indianapolis Colts get hit by a freak meteor strike.
    No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

I cant stand the Raiders. Im glad to see them on the list!
      IRENE

Comment

Originally posted by mosetti
        Personally, I can't stand the Cowboys. I hope they never have another winning season. On a worse note, I hope the Indianapolis Colts get hit by a freak meteor strike.
        in a police note:

former dallas star : michael irving

his sister is a 25 yr deputy sheriff with my agency

www.schackdaddy.com
        " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
        " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Originally posted by toni_tk
          although in fla since 82
          and in south fla since 86

i have a very dis-like for miami the city
          miami dolphins
          miami dolphins and dan marino
          the football star's of today can't stay out of jail
          having ' conduct un-becoming ", for young kids no hero of sports
          to look up to.

www.schackdaddy.com
          " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
          " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

I don't hate no football team....s'all I wanna see is a good game...you know what I mean??

Comment

Originally posted by toni_tk
              I don't hate no football team....s'all I wanna see is a good game...you know what I mean??

Basically thats how I am to. I want one that will go down to the wire.

But I would have to say the team I hate the most is Minn. Vikings. (Do they still have a team.)

Comment

I can understand why the Raiders are on the list, but come on, the 49ers? It's one thing to hate the owners for poor decisions, but you can't hold that against the team.
                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Dallas really puts a burr in my boots...and I am a native Texan.
                  "The boys" my butt...they are a bunch of wife beating drug addicts. I am proud to say the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders represent my State; the football team blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
                    Dallas really puts a burr in my boots...and I am a native Texan.
                    "The boys" my butt...they are a bunch of wife beating drug addicts. I am proud to say the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders represent my State; the football team blows.
                    What about the 21st century version of the Houston Oilers The Texans!

Comment

I say down with the Steelers.....

GO BROWNS
                      THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

I hate the Raiders and the Cowboys.

But I mostly hate their fans.

You know why sunsets are orange and blue? Because God is a Broncos fan.
                        *Not a cop*

Comment

Only listed one team (of three) that I hate, the Deadskins. Being from Baltimore, it's in your blood to hate them, Pittsburgh and Indianapolis. Been over 20 years and it still feels wierd rooting against blue and white.
                          In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

I do not care for the Raiders
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                            Not Yet Visited: 16
                            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by lsmalibu
                              I hate the Raiders and the Cowboys.

But I mostly hate their fans.

You know why sunsets are orange and blue? Because God is a Broncos fan.
                              Being a Brocos fan, I do not expect you to understand the finer qualities of being a Raider fan.
                              Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5795 users online. 348 members and 5447 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X