• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers death

Any one else here about this.

Here is the link.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/4693404

I just saw it last night but I didn't put the two together. The guy that I saw wasn't in his uniform. I just realized who they were talking about.

That is so sad.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

I don't want to be the "heartless one" but I'm wondering if they are going to find drugs onboard? If they do will they release it? 23 YOA and when they showed him walking back to the locker room he had sweat on him so he wasn't dehydrated.

Sad no doubt, too bad it happened.

Comment

They were saying on the radio that he was completely drug free and that the cause of death will be released in 3-4 weeks.
        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Read today that he had heart disease and had had trouble that he probably didn't even realize. No drugs other thatn what the EMTs gave him during treatment...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3478 users online. 229 members and 3249 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X