300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup 2014 Brasil

Let's get this WC 2014 (Mundial) thread going.

Brasil plays Croatia today at 4pm EST. US has a tough group, so does Italy. Germany, Brasil, Spain and Argentina are favorites.

- 5 hours and counting.

This is so exciting already!

Brazil does not look sharp. They will advance because of home field advantage, but won't make it far into the knock out rounds. The other three teams in Group A look to be on the same level, and I'd love to see Croatia or Cameroon advance, mostly because I hate Mexico!

Holland looked awesome! If they can maintain the pace that they had in the 2nd half of the Spain game, they should make it to the final. Spain looked like garbage. Their tik-tak, or whatever it's called play style, doesn't work when half the team gets old and slow. If Chile and Australia didn't look like high school teams today, I wouldn't bet on Spain advancing, but they still will.

Can't wait to see Argentina, Italy, and my guys, Die Mannschaft!

eagle_flag_by_hashem37927-d4hg0fu.jpg

Comment

Oh man, exciting indeed. The Brasil game just looked, boring. Like the team didn't have any urgency to score even they were down. Compared to some Brasil teams from the past, they don't look convincing at all. I am afraid the the refs and the crowds will definitely help them out this year. Can you image how much rioting would happen if Brasil doesn't win? They are rioting now, let alone if they lose

Anyway, I am glad Spain got thrashed today. Spain is the weakest world champion (and Europe) that I have seen. Them winning as much doesn't reflect on their quality, more like the low quality of other teams of the team (the final in 2010 was boring).

Cameroon didn't want to win ( I don't think they wanted to even show up for the world cup) so they will be the first to go out I am sure.

I am excited for Italy game tomorrow, and then the US on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
        Oh man, exciting indeed. The Brasil game just looked, boring. Like the team didn't have any urgency to score even they were down. Compared to some Brasil teams from the past, they don't look convincing at all. I am afraid the the refs and the crowds will definitely help them out this year. Can you image how much rioting would happen if Brasil doesn't win? They are rioting now, let alone if they lose

Anyway, I am glad Spain got thrashed today. Spain is the weakest world champion (and Europe) that I have seen. Them winning as much doesn't reflect on their quality, more like the low quality of other teams of the team (the final in 2010 was boring).

Cameroon didn't want to win ( I don't think they wanted to even show up for the world cup) so they will be the first to go out I am sure.

I am excited for Italy game tomorrow, and then the US on Monday.
        You're joking right? That 2010 Spanish team was the most complete team that I've seen in my entire life.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3092 users online. 149 members and 2943 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X