300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Indy car fans out thar'???

Part of my kin have been in da' race'in biz all thar' lives....

I got a cousin, Jimmy Johnson Jr. is his name, (No not da' old NASCAR driver), he's da' asst. chief mechanic for the Fuzzy #20 car,has been since Fuzzy bought tha' damn thang years ago...

The driver Ed, made da' #1 pole this year again, after make'in it last year.Ed is from Indy..and da' old lady that owns da' track LOVES Ed..He's da' only one that she talks too fer' some damned reason...

My cousin, Jimmy used ta' be on the Andretti team fer' year'z.

Heres da' stats........

#20 car, Carpenter, Ed D/C/F 38.8866 38.9255 39.0000 38.9871, Total time: 02:35.7992 Average speed on pole day'z, 231 MPH and 67 milliseconds.

Dat'z 231.067 MPH fer' ya' matheMatical challenged peep'z...

That's an easy, 100 big in da' bank...

All #1 pole winner'z get 100 grand and a fistful of points....

Too bad I aint' gett'in none....

Last year he very easy cudda' won da' Indy, 'sept his left front flap busted come'in out of da' #2 turn with 4 laps ta' go if I rememba' right...

Jimmy declared wanted da' Trig to be 'thar without da' Admiral..

I'm going too.
    Going to fly up there myself, with my own wings!

Da' hell ya' tiz' ya' over blown, flea bag!

I'll kill ya' first..

Wid' ma' sixgun, ya' fly'in mule!!!
    Last edited by asullivan; 05-18-2014, 04:10 PM. Reason: seCret open wheel race'in stUffy
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Love me some F1.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
      Love me some F1.

Now Officer Sire 8116 what da' hell does F1 have ta' do wid' IZOD?

Geez',,, sweet baby Jesus!!

Ya' can de-rail'z a thready just as gud' as me!!!

NEW'Z FLASH!!!!!

Da' #20 Indy car, driven by Ed Carpenter, my cousin JJ Jr. Johnson being the asst. chief mechanic, led da' first 50 laps (2014), and very well cudda' won da' Indy 500. but two a-holes screwed that up fer' us this year wid' about 20 laps ta' go..

Last year da' front left flap done busted when he was runn'in 4th, with bout 10 laps ta' go..

Oh well'z back ta' da' Detroit road course next weekend..

They got's lot of points, money and ($100,000.00 for be'in tha' pole sitter this year).

That is all,

END OF REPORT:
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

$100,000 to be the pole sitter??

.....Hmmmmm? I guess I'd think about it but.....
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
          $100,000 to be the pole sitter??

.....Hmmmmm? I guess I'd think about it but.....

I'll check, I believe dat' what his mommy did declare, she sho' nuff knows da' game, whole family been race'in all dar' lives..

Ya' got ta' understand, to run da' fastest during several days of time trials is a feat in and by it'self..

I know Will Powers came into thar' shop afterwerd'z and declared ta' da' team "Thats one tuned in machine"...

I'll have ta' find out how much ya' make every time ya' lead a lap in IZOD..I do know off course that the final points is the goal of da' season..

I cud' call and get all da' answer's,,, but right now, ummmm..that wud' not be a gud move...

Sire Detective Langford,

I posted some other thingys on the "who was Monty" thready...Not much tho...
          Last edited by asullivan; 05-25-2014, 04:42 PM. Reason: seCret Pole-leeese stUffy
          -Frank

Comment

INDIANAPOLIS -- Ed Carpenter knows how it looks. He has already won a trophy, claimed a $100,000 prize and even made an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman.

Read More:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/rac...nter-indy-500/

ya' here it tiz'...Jimmy's younger brother is named Sammy, Sam twas da' one dat' told me a few years back...

Ya' get $ fer' da' pole, leading laps and total points..

I have met Ed several times, he is originally from Indy..Ed is da' only driver tha' owner of tha' track, (a little old lady) will run up to blab wid'..

My Cousin JJ was da' chief mechanic, for many years, fer' da' Andretti team...
            -Frank

Comment

http://www.edcarpenterracing.com/ed-carpenter-crew.html

If ya' scoll down you will see Jimmy Johnson, JJ's, pix, He's got a younger brother named Sammy..me and Sam are gud buddies...they have him listed as a mechanic..last I knew he twaz' da' asst chief mechanic...but last year there was sum' change up'z in da' Fuzzy Zoeller's team arrangements which is quite normal in dat' thar' game thiNgy..

I do know fer' sho',, JJ was on med. leave fer' several months..was injured, in da' pit's dur'in a race ...
              Last edited by asullivan; 05-25-2014, 05:15 PM. Reason: Race stuffy, dat'z whatty!
              -Frank

Comment

How did he get injured in the pit? How is he now, hopefully no permanent effects?

One of my friends is an engineer for a hydroplane racing team, the guy who keeps it running, and continually tweaking it to go faster and more safely.

And welcome back, buddy, we were getting worried when we hadn't seen you around in awhile.
                "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by MargeGunderson View Post
                  How did he get injured in the pit? How is he now, hopefully no permanent effects?
                  Naw, he's back in da' saddle again. Ummm, lets put it thisa' way...when werk'in a race, injury and speed are directly proportional...it happened during a tire swap....He screwed up his back.....

One of my friends is an engineer for a hydroplane racing team, the guy who keeps it running, and continually tweaking it to go faster and more safely.

Damn, either he know supercharged big-block engines or turbine engine's like da' back of his hand'z..

Who's da' "driver", so I can look him up'z??

And welcome back, buddy, we were getting worried when we hadn't seen you around in awhile.

Awww shuck'z....

Been here, been, thar', been everywhere'z..

Een da' Monty thready thiNgy...
                  Last edited by asullivan; 05-26-2014, 06:18 PM. Reason: cOmputa' malfuCtion of da' brainy thingy
                  -Frank

Comment

My team is the Mariners, but I am a fan of any team that beats the Yankees.

Gotta' bump Margie's thready down...

How dare'z ya' Margie.....!

Got ta' admit'z 'bout dem, dastardly, bastard'z, yella' liver'ed, redcoat yank-knees though, BloombeRg'z can ram dat' team up his butt hole wid' dat' whole cita' fer' iz concerned'ed...
                    -Frank

Comment

YE***AAAAA!!!!

The #20 car won da' Texas 600!!

Me anD da' TriGga' be party'In fer' da'
                      last 3 daz's!!

It was OUR turn..

-Frank

Comment

Damn da' 20 car won 'gain at Honda Indy road, race numba' two'z course in Toronto. Too bad Mikey Conway tiz' a limey....

Here'z a pix. of him after winn'in at long bitch, err long beach road course.

Mikey tiz a limey..Butt'z den again iz wud'nt care if he twas' a 4 legged traNsvestite if he keeps on winn'in da' road courses...I personally delcared ta' Eddy that he just goes backward'z on them thar' road courses..butt'z Ed tiz' Damn good on turn'in left though...

I still a cry win he blew da' 1013 Indy race...Da' left front wing busted of all damn thang'z...

Margy, ya' could'nt get me in one for them water cigar tubes fer' all da' gold dust in da' O.COM Bank and un-tust!!!

Them thar' thingy'z vaporize like Trigger on re-entry!!!
                        -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3873 users online. 278 members and 3595 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X