Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ugliest uniforms in baseball (if not all sports)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ugliest uniforms in baseball (if not all sports)

What the hell were the Marlins thinking?...

The hats are the worst!...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-miami...1.photogallery
    sigpic

I don't mind the actual uniforms, about average in my book. But I agree, those hats need to go.

Comment

I didn't even know they changed their name to "Miami".
      Everybody counts or no one counts.
      -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
      -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by redsox2010 View Post
        I didn't even know they changed their name to "Miami".
        Yep. They are moving into a new ballpark. Florida Marlins logo was a good look. Miami Marlins? No.

Nothing beats the olde English D baby! Best home uniform ever.

Comment

I like the pinstripes a lot better, with the old school pants that go just below the knee. These are kind of ugly, but if you're opening up the competition to non-baseball, the Oregon Ducks' fluorescent urine alternate football jerseys are fuglier by a long shot.

From a marketing standpoint, why would you exclude 95 percent of your customer base by limiting it to Miami instead of Florida? (The Arizona Cardinals went the other way, opening out from being the Phoenix Cardinals).
          "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
          ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by MargeGunderson View Post
            I like the pinstripes a lot better, with the old school pants that go just below the knee. These are kind of ugly, but if you're opening up the competition to non-baseball, the Oregon Ducks' fluorescent urine alternate football jerseys are fuglier by a long shot.

From a marketing standpoint, why would you exclude 95 percent of your customer base by limiting it to Miami instead of Florida? (The Arizona Cardinals went the other way, opening out from being the Phoenix Cardinals).
            Florida is a different deal. Tampa has a great organization but they can't draw flies. Good team, good system, no fans. Same deal with the Marlins. They are all Yankee fans. Or Tiger fans . Or Gator and Seminole fans.

Comment

Clearly they haven't started drug testing with the team's marketing department or designers... this would never have happened. if they had...another compelling reason to JUST SAY NO.>
              I'm not small, I'm fun sized....

You're the reason I have Pistanthrophobia.

Where's my EFF You Font on my computer?

Скажите мне другая история...

Comment

The uniforms ar very average, maybe below average. The hats are terrible. The worst sports uniform I've ever seen was the Dallas Stars Uterus Bull logo from a few years ago.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KJkK4PtN...llas3rdold.jpg
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I don't even watch baseball, so I couldn't care less.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9546 users online. 381 members and 9165 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                  X