300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Clippers will make Playoff's

Like I called Blake Griffin for ROY. The Clippers will make the playoff's. They will sign a big name free agent (Andre Igoudala, Danny Granger, or Rudy Gay), Blake Griffin will average 22/10/5 , Eric Gordon will average 24/5/8. Depending on how much they gel they will get past the 2nd round for sure...

Would anyone like to bet against the Clippers making the playoffs?

Taking bets right now lol.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

I think they can do it on paper they have one of the best teams in the NBA, young but very good in 2 years they can be where OKC is.

Comment

Originally posted by JD_TO View Post
      I think they can do it on paper they have one of the best teams in the NBA, young but very good in 2 years they can be where OKC is.
      I sure hope so. They've got the right pieces. I've been a Clipper fan since Jordan left the Bulls. I saw like a 60% increase in fanbase last season. Nice for people to know that there is another LA team finally. Hopefully the team can pick up a good SF. That seems to be the missing piece at this time.

Comment

Here we are... Almost a year later and my prediction is starting to come to true. We no longer have Eric Gordon, Chris Kamen and Al Forouq Aminu.... but we do have Chris Paul, Chauncey Billips (unfortunately injured), Caron Butler, and Kenyon martin (also soon to have J.R. Smith). We are shuffling between 2nd and 3rd place in the western conference every week. Playing great ball, beating good teams. WCF would be great.... What do you guys think?

Comment

Missing One thing Jeremy Lin

Comment

Originally posted by JD_TO View Post
            Missing One thing Jeremy Lin
            One problem jeremy lin is going to have.. carmelo

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
              One problem jeremy lin is going to have.. carmelo
              Another thing I notice with Jeremy Lin is he is very ball dominant which is why him and Melo cannot Co-exist together.

Comment

Got the baby blue throwback Blake Griffin jersey--looks so sleek.

We've been in a slump lately but I'm anxious for playoffs. Hoping they can at least advance a round or two.

Comment

Well, I switched from the Clips game to the Tigers game with LA up 40-16. Then saw they lost by 10. Oh my....maybe it really is a curse.

As a Lions fan, I can totally buy into that.

Comment

Man I havnt posted for 4 months... but I ended up being right.. 2nd round of the playoff's.. woop woop... next year wcf

Comment

I like Blake Griffin, but he has a lot of work to do. There is so much he could do on offense, but he doesn't know how.

Comment

He needs "The dream" or "Ewing" to coach him over the summer or something.
                        But so does DJ

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4123 users online. 225 members and 3898 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X