300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Draft

First, I don't envy the guys getting drafted into a league that in a way doesn't really exist right now.

That aside, who is your team and who should they pick in Round 1? Lions have pick #13 and I'm guessing they are going to trade down to get extra picks.

good draft so far... Locker at #8 was a bit of a shock!

Packers are my team.... thinking Akeem Ayers, Brooks Reed, Cameron Heyward or Justin Houston

Or a trade down for picks like you said... which would make me mad, watch the whole first round and they don't draft!!

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaystreets1 View Post
      good draft so far... Locker at #8 was a bit of a shock!

Packers are my team.... thinking Akeem Ayers, Brooks Reed, Cameron Heyward or Justin Houston

Or a trade down for picks like you said... which would make me mad, watch the whole first round and they don't draft!!
      If I was a betting man, I'd say we're looking hard at Heyward.
      Originally posted by kontemplerande
      Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
        If I was a betting man, I'd say we're looking hard at Heyward.
        yep that would work for me i think... I laughed at that Minnesota pick...

Comment

That Detroit front 4 might be something good especially with that pick

Comment

That Detroit front 4 might be something good especially with that pick
            That was a FANTASTIC pick for Detroit. I'd hate to be on the o-line facing those guys now....
            Originally posted by kontemplerande
            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
              That was a FANTASTIC pick for Detroit. I'd hate to be on the o-line facing those guys now....
              Wow. Why did he fall to 13? Mayhew gets it though. Build the line and work from there.

The Ravens passed. ?????

Comment

Has anyone else had just about enough of Mel Kiper, Jr.?

Comment

New Years Day at Lambeau.

I'm gonna work a ticket.

Comment

yah Mel Kiper is pretty annoying i agree.... good draft overall tho, lots of surprises... Ingram to the Saints is pretty good for them although they gave a 1 and a 2...

Comment

Originally posted by JJHunsacker View Post
                      New Years Day at Lambeau.

I'm gonna work a ticket.
                      that would be damn sweet, very jealous

Comment

I'm happy with what Cleveland has done so far, I think Phil Taylor is going to be a great fit for them... It looks like they're pulling a page from the Detroit playbook and trying to get their D-line in order... I remember those few years, when Detroit would pick nothing but WR's with their 1st round picks. Glad to see the lions turning it around.
                        R.I.P. #2083, You will never be forgotten.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matt. 5:9

Inmates seem really into counting the number of officers it took to take them down. If only their love of math had blossomed earlier.

Comment

that would be damn sweet, very jealous
                          I know it sounds like an impossible deal to see a game there, but it isn't. If it is something you really want to do, you can do it, at market price. You just have to look.

Comment

Originally posted by grenster88 View Post
                            I'm happy with what Cleveland has done so far, I think Phil Taylor is going to be a great fit for them... It looks like they're pulling a page from the Detroit playbook and trying to get their D-line in order... I remember those few years, when Detroit would pick nothing but WR's with their 1st round picks. Glad to see the lions turning it around.
                            It seemed like a few decades.

Comment

OT for the Packs first pick... not a "sexy" pick but it is a necessity to have a solid O line. Protecting ARod should be the #1 goal anyways.

Look for the Pack to move up in round 2 or 3 to grab a Rush OLB

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4717 users online. 263 members and 4454 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X