X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 129: GSP vs. Shields

Who's watching this?

My picks:

1.) GSP def. Shields via TKO (GnP after knockdown).

2.) Aldo def. Hominick via TKO (GnP after TD).

3.) Machida def. Couture via TKO (GnP after knockdown).

4.) Diaz def. MacDonald via Submission.

5.) Brilz def. Matyshenko via Decision.

6.) Henderson def. Bocek via Submission.

I'm pumped for the GSP vs. Shields and Couture vs. Machida fights. I think GSP is just a level above Shields and may actually finish him via TKO. GSP has better striking then Shields, will probably rock him, knocking him down and then finish it with GnP for the TKO.

I think Couture is great, but just to old and slow for the younger and faster Machida, I see Machida knocking Couture down and either KOing him with that or finishing it for the with GnP for the TKO win.

I got GSP winning. Now Machida could win this one via KO as Couture never really had much of a striking game which has cost him a few times. Should Randy get Machida on the mat, the old man could pull it off.

Comment

Pretty good card, all in all.

All of my guesses were right, although the method of finish weren't all right.

Comment

4 out of 6, not bad. I really wanted a finish to the 2 main events but Hominick came to fight and showed heart. I wasn't expecting GSP to finish Shields, not with a Greg Jackson gameplan. No hate, just my observations.
        Good.........bad..........I'm the guy with the gun - Army of Darknesssigpic

Comment

I think GSP would've finished Shields, had he been able to see out of his left eye.

Machidas' front kick was massive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_Pig View Post
            I think GSP would've finished Shields, had he been able to see out of his left eye.

Machidas' front kick was massive.

That kick was crazy......if I was a fighter I'd hire Steven Seagal for sure! To bad to see a legend like Couture go out like that though, although I said he'd most likely get TKO'd/KO'd.

I think if GSP hadn't been blinded he could have taken Shields out too. I rally want to see GSP vs. Anderson.

And also Jon Jones vs. Cain Velasquez someday too.

Comment

Originally posted by hedp View Post
              that kick was crazy......if i was a fighter i'd hire steven seagal for sure! To bad to see a legend like couture go out like that though, although i said he'd most likely get tko'd/ko'd.

I think if gsp hadn't been blinded he could have taken shields out too. I rally want to see gsp vs. Anderson.

And also jon jones vs. Cain velasquez someday too.

no one can beat jon jones
              Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
                no one can beat jon jones
                your probably right. but a Jones-Silva fight would be the most exciting i think!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3276 users online. 204 members and 3072 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X