300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 NHL Playoffs

Ok, I know it's a little late, but I just found this section...

Predictions for the playoffs?

My completely non-biased prediction:

Red Wings vs. Penguins for the Stanley Cup

Wings in 6!!

Datsyuk will get the Conn Smythe Trophy...
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
    Ok, I know it's a little late, but I just found this section...

Predictions for the playoffs?

My completely non-biased prediction:

Red Wings vs. Penguins for the Stanley Cup

Wings in 6!!

Datsyuk will get the Conn Smythe Trophy...
    I did well in the football pool last season 'cause I was able to see a lot of games, but haven't been able to catch a lot of the hockey games so harder to call, but I see the last game being Detroit and Caps. I think the cup's going to one of these two....

Comment

I think Detroit over Boston in 5
      "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
      I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Originally posted by USMARINE View Post
        I think Detroit over Boston in 5
        I'm lookin in my crystal ball.....dried ice everywhere....but just not seeing the Bruins....sorry, just not seeing it Marine But thank you for your service btw.

Now if Bruins win, I will eat the crow of your choice.

Comment

Deeeeeeeeaaaal
          "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
          I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Originally posted by USMARINE View Post
            Deeeeeeeeaaaal
            Roger that. And if the Caps win, the deal's the same??? snicker, snicker?

Comment

I want to see one of these tomorrow evening

Comment

I would much rather see Boston or Washington in the Finals over Pittsburgh...though I'm still convinced that Bettman is trying to turn Crosby into the next Wayne Gretzky or Mario Lemieux...I just hope this long break in between series doesn't hurt the Wings...

I wonder if Chicago will pull it off for Game 7 and complete that upset?!
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Wings sweep everyone until they win the cup. I don't care who they play. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    Wings sweep everyone until they win the cup. I don't care who they play. : )
                    I like it!!

Comment

Gentlemen lets not get cocky! Both the Hawks and the Canucks scare me this season so I do not want to see either one of those teams.

I'll take Chicago though because I do not want any late night games the night before work.
                      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -erik- View Post
                        gentlemen lets not get cocky!
                        ^^^^^ this

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                          I'll take Chicago though because I do not want any late night games the night before work.
                          Amen to that! Although, I do like being able to watch the 2nd and 3rd periods after work, but it sucks staying up on my nights off...

Comment

Hawks!

What a story. The defending Cup champs coming back as an 8 seed from 0-3 in the first round. I can't wait to see them blow the canucks out of the water.

Comment

We're ready, Detroit!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6462 users online. 372 members and 6090 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X