300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go CAPS!

Almost there....almost there! Love me my Ovechkin. Ok, well this hasn't been his hottest season, lol. But the team's doing great......

Here you go. The title is misleading, since Darren Helm got the goal, but Datsyuk is as good as anyone in the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ9GEcHaia8

Comment

Originally posted by JJHunsacker View Post
      Here you go. The title is misleading, since Darren Helm got the goal, but Datsyuk is as good as anyone in the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ9GEcHaia8
      Oh yeah, JJ, that play's a beaut! And I agree Datsyuk is a force to be reckoned with. Didn't see the game tonight against the Coyotes but would've been fun to watch.

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAPS!! Can't believe the Rangers puckered out, LOL. Thought that fricken game was never going to end. The bar I was in while on R&R closed at 11 and thought I would't get to see someone break the tie....but the Caps were nice enought to win in double overtime right at 10:59 for me. Not only do they have some awesome stamina, but so considerate of their fans too.

Comment

Wings look like they are going to put the Coyotes away in 4. 5-3 Wings with about 2 minutes left. Sounds like this might be the last game played in Phoenix (Glendale). They're going to move back to Winnipeg. If true, what was the point of leaving Winnipeg in the first place?

6-3 now with Eaves empty netter. Plenty of Wings fans at the game.

Don't know if they'll take home the Cup, but over the last 20 years, Red Wings are the best run franchise in pro sports.

Comment

I agree with your comment about the red wings JJ but I think the blackhawks are going to win it again this year!

Comment

Mannnn, I was outta pocket and didn't get to see any of the games over the weekend, but the Caps have squashed the Rangers in the playoffs. Go Caps, Go!

Comment

Originally posted by The State View Post
                I agree with your comment about the red wings JJ but I think the blackhawks are going to win it again this year!
                Agree that Detroit IS excellent, but I think this is not the year for Blackhawks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6540 users online. 366 members and 6174 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X