300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadness

I just finished watching the St Louis Blues final game of the season. Hence the title of this thread. Good luck to all who still have a team in the playoffs!
    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

I am so sorry that our rivals in St. Louis are not joining us in the playoffs this year . However, I have a feeling these playoffs will be short for my Wings. We have not been playing good hockey of late so I am nervous.

But it will be exciting none the less. Playoff hockey is great.
    Last edited by -Erik-; 04-09-2011, 11:53 PM.
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
      I am so sorry that our rivals in St. Louis are not joining us in the playoffs this year . However, I have a feeling these playoffs will be short for my Wings. We have not been playing good hockey of late so I am nervous.

But it will be exciting none the less. Playoff hockey is great.
      Indeed. One of the great things about ice hockey is the domed arenas. I love an extremely loud crowd who is into the game. I have yet to leave an NHL game with my voice intact! Good luck to your team my friend!
      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Hell, how do you think us Stars fans feel after that pathetic display against the Wild Sunday.
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Hockey? That's like football with blades on your feet and more violent right?
          Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
          I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
          Originally posted by weinerdog2000
          as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Hockey is the best sport, and by far the best sport for kids to play. Unlike the others, where kids who are no good might get in at the end of a game, everyone has to play a decent amount of time due to how tiring just a minute of gametime is.
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5731 users online. 335 members and 5396 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X