Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Mock Draft! (Season Pending)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFL Mock Draft! (Season Pending)

    Who do you Have going in the top 5!?

    My Picks:

    1. Carolina Panthers - Blaine Gabbert

    2. Denver Broncos - Nick Fairley

    3. Buffalo Bills - Von Miller

    4.Cincinnati Bengals - Cam Newton

    5. Arizona Cardinals - Patrick Peterson

  • #2
    Will the Raiders make the playoffs?
    Gotta catch em allll.........

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
      Will the Raiders make the playoffs?
      Negative Ghost Rider. Al Davis takes anything that might be working it and fires/releases it lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
        Will the Raiders make the playoffs?
        I hope so, sure would be nice.

        Originally posted by danny06m View Post
        Negative Ghost Rider. Al Davis takes anything that might be working it and fires/releases it lol
        this is so true, but i have a feeling that the Al Davis reign wont be lasting much longer. Old age is gonna take over.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mud_Pig View Post
          I hope so, sure would be nice.



          this is so true, but i have a feeling that the Al Davis reign wont be lasting much longer. Old age is gonna take over.
          He's like 110 years old lol. Idk how he does it!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by danny06m View Post
            He's like 110 years old lol. Idk how he does it!
            I wish I could say the same thing about the Clippers owner Donald Sterling..... i want him gone
            Gotta catch em allll.........

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
              I wish I could say the same thing about the Clippers owner Donald Sterling..... i want him gone
              Hey at least you have the most talented young player in the league! Blake Griffin is a highlight reel nightly! If only they will be able to resign him!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by danny06m View Post
                Hey at least you have the most talented young player in the league! Blake Griffin is a highlight reel nightly! If only they will be able to resign him!!
                well he's ours for the next 4 years (at least)
                Gotta catch em allll.........

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
                  well he's ours for the next 4 years (at least)
                  Ya hopefully he'll stay on. Clippers have quite the history for letting guys go. LA will need a star when Kobe retires in 10 years haha

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by danny06m View Post
                    Who do you Have going in the top 5!?

                    My Picks:

                    1. Carolina Panthers - Blaine Gabbert

                    2. Denver Broncos - Nick Fairley

                    3. Buffalo Bills - Von Miller

                    4.Cincinnati Bengals - Cam Newton

                    5. Arizona Cardinals - Patrick Peterson
                    Not too bad...not 100% sure on what Cinnci will do... Possibly a QB or possible AJ Green...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by danny06m View Post
                      He's like 110 years old lol. Idk how he does it!
                      Fresh WR blood every morning.
                      Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

                      "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

                      Originally posted by dontknowwhy
                      I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
                      Originally posted by weinerdog2000
                      as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pretty weak draft IMO. I would hope the Lions would trade out of the first round in exchange for an OL with some experience who doesn't suck.
                        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

                        M-11

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by danny06m View Post
                          Negative Ghost Rider. Al Davis takes anything that might be working it and fires/releases it lol
                          And then has a press conference complete with visual aids.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                            Pretty weak draft IMO. I would hope the Lions would trade out of the first round in exchange for an OL with some experience who doesn't suck.
                            One thing I like about Mayhew, during interviews he says basically nothing. Offensive line and the secondary are big areas of need. Linebacker too. This is where Millen would have taken a receiver.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                              Pretty weak draft IMO. I would hope the Lions would trade out of the first round in exchange for an OL with some experience who doesn't suck.
                              Agreed with both. Lions are on the way to being solid if they can keep Stafford healthy. Maybe another WR to take some pressure of Megatron??

                              Whats surprising is the lack of attention RB position is getting. There's a Heisman winning RB in the group and I dont know that I've seen an article on him!

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6114 users online. 341 members and 5773 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X