Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos ready for the 2011 Baseball season?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos ready for the 2011 Baseball season?

I can not wait! Whats your predictions and why? I believe the Detroit Tigers are going to do better than last season and possible win our division or atleast place 2nd in our division. I hat to say this but I am excited to see how the red sox are going to do with the new guys on their team(gonzalez at 1b and carl crawford).

Me!...GO MARLINS!...The NL East is going to be tough...The phillies and their pitching staff are going to be real good...I'm also intrested in seeing the SF Giants defend their title...I want to see how the Dodger do this year too, I like watching them...Maybe the Dodgers and Giants will have a good fight for the NL West...

Oh, and Tampa Bay the lost Garza and Crawford, but they got Manny Ramirez and Johnny Damon, so that'll be intresting to see, I hope the Ray and Yankees do well too...

sigpic

Comment

My predictions are this for the playoffs:
      Nl East: Phillies
      Nl central:brewers
      Nl west:giants(the reason i pick the giants is because the dodgers start off good and end up getting into slumps the last quarter of the season)

Al East:Yankees
      Al central:Tigers
      Al west:Rangers all day!

Comment

AL East: Tampa Bay Rays
        AL Central: Minnesota Twins
        AL West: Texas Rangers

NL East: Philadelphia Phillies
        NL Central: Chicago Cubs (I got a feeling)
        NL West: San Fransisco Giants

ALCS: Tampa Bay
        NLCS: Philadelphia Phillies

World Series: Tampa!

Gotta show love for Tampa, granted we lost quite a few key players and our bullpen is in shambles right now, but Sternberg and Maddon seem to have a way with pulling diamonds out of a crappy situation. We have great starting pitchers, and if JP can get better quick and become our closer, we'll be in line for another great season!

Comment

cant wait for the season to start got my baseball fantasy draft tomorrow
          NYPD

sigpic."why you be harassing me and ****"

Comment

AL East: Tampa Bay Rays
            AL Central: Minnesota Twins
            AL West: Texas Rangers

NL East: Philadelphia Phillies
            NL Central: Chicago Cubs (I got a feeling)
            NL West: San Fransisco Giants

ALCS: Tampa Bay
            NLCS: Philadelphia Phillies

World Series: Tampa!

Gotta show love for Tampa, granted we lost quite a few key players and our bullpen is in shambles right now, but Sternberg and Maddon seem to have a way with pulling diamonds out of a crappy situation. We have great starting pitchers, and if JP can get better quick and become our closer, we'll be in line for another great season!

Well I love your enthusiasm but your team gave away a lot this year. I wish Tampa was in the NL they would have been in a few World Series already. I don't know this year is going to be a challenge but I'm hoping my Yankees make magic..

PS

Why Is Baseball so quiet on announcing the beginning of the season? Football Throws parties etc. They need to market Opening Day better than they are..
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Yes. Of course I am ready for 2011 Baseball Season. I've been having withdrawals waiting for baseball to start!
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^ I want to play baseball with the gal in your avatar!!!!!!
                Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

I did, and know I'm paying alimony lol
                  MDRDEP:

Comment

Go phillies!!!!

Comment

Look at Donny Baseball get his first win- Congratulations #23

And My Yankees were looking good. Just wish it was sunny and warm to enjoy it more.
                      MDRDEP:

Comment

Go METS! A wishful thinking on my part.........

Comment

baseball sucks
                          Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

GO Phillies!!! 5-4!!! Nice.. and yes for the wishful about the METS, Please... No Way!

Comment

oh.. by the way.. world series.. Phillies and only the team who pays for there championships, yes the crybaby Yankees!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3998 users online. 216 members and 3782 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X