300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints !

Well who would like to lose to the Saints ? I hear a kitty is up next to get run over.
    sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Saints

Who Dat!!!!

Comment

Saints doing it again............

WHO DAT
      sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Who Dat!!!
        In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

10 N O
          Everyone will please forgive us,as Saints fans we are not used to this euphoria.
          Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Go Saints!
            In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 01:46 AM. Reason: .............................
              Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
                I'm just being a hater becaue my team sucks... But I would like for the saints to lose.. im sure if they make it all the way to the superbowl i'd jump on...
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                GOD dont like ugly,
                Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

All I gotta say is..........

WHO DAT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_bJ_...eature=related

O yea and

I BELIEVE!

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
                  because those who mind don't matter,
                  and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Who Dat!!!!!

Comment

Love the Aints. Wore my who dat shirt all around Biloxi last month.

Comment

Wasn't a fan until I spent a year and a half down there. The Saints and their fans are contagious!
                        State Trooper, South Carolina Highway Patrol and proud of it buddy.

Comment

The BOYS took em down!! Go Cowboys!! oh and get a new kicker!!!!!!!

Comment

It was definately a train wreck,no arguing that,,But now that they have lost maybe they can,stop giving interviews 24/7 to every podunk news outlet in the country,attending the grand opening of every lemonade stand in the state,appearing on Leno etc,and concentrate on what a football is and what you are supposed to do with it.
                            I have seen this in previous seasons with the Saints when they were moderately succesful,they start reading/hearing the hype,and think they are movie stars and dont have to practice.If they continue on the path they took last night,they will be out of the picture in the first game of the playoffs.Hope and pray they get their collective "stuff" together(and cut Reggie in the process)

Comment

I agree, it is probably a good thing for the Saints to lose and come back to reality. I hope they go to the superbowl.
                              Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4543 users online. 251 members and 4292 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X