Red Soxs
    Dodgers
    Yankees
    Twins
    Cardinals
    Angels
    Phillies
    Rockies

I am rooting for the Dodgers,Twins,Rockies and Angels. Sorry I forgot several teams.
    Last edited by BaseballBabe; 10-07-2009, 09:19 PM.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Dodgers and Twins.

Ultimatley hoping for a freeway series, go Angels............
    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
      Dodgers and Twins.

Ultimatley hoping for a freeway series, go Angels............
      Kind of like a Bay Bridge series with the A's and Giants. Hopefully WITHOUT the earthquake!!
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

I'm pulling for the Dodgers and Angels...Even though the Yankees do look strong, we shall see...
        sigpic

Comment

Dodgers up 2-1, bottom of the 2nd
          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi BB,

Red Sox and Dodgers, hopefully with the Sox taking it.

Comment

pullin for the twins! damn the yankee's and red sox and there infinite money!! my Rays are gonna be strong next year!

Comment

Go Sox !! As far as National League, I don't have a favorite, but if I had to pick I would say the Phillies. Just so the telecasts are in the same time zone and i don't have to stay up until 0200 trying to watch a game. I hate East/West games.

Comment

I would love to see a Yankee, Philies World Series.

If the Yanks don't make it, then I'm rotting for Dodgers (For Joe Torre)
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I'd like to see the Rockies get to the Series...I'd like more to see Torre's Dodgers smack down the Yankees!!

In all honesty and personal favorites aside, My prediction is Yankees v. Angels
                    "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
                    but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

RED SOX and Cardinals

Comment

I'm a little bummed the Rockies knocked SF out of the running, but still I gotta go for the underdog team.

Comment

I don't care who the N.L. team is, but I'm rootin' for the Angels. Goin' to the game tonight.

Comment

Angels will do it for Nick!

Comment

I don't care who the N.L. team is, but I'm rootin' for the Angels. Goin' to the game tonight
                              Being a Yankee fan, that is a team I pray we dont see. They always have our number. Strong small ball team. Well managed too.
                              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3382 users online. 162 members and 3220 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X