300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Anyone?

Anyone else besides me a fan of an NHL team? Maybe we can start some friendly competition here.....

San Jose Sharks ftw. They're standing at 1-2, right now. :/

They won the President's Trophy last season, but were eliminated in the first round of playoffs. So, I'm not even going to try to speculate on what to expect from them this early on.
    Last edited by concon02; 10-07-2009, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Atleast someone else on here is into hockey. Devils arent looking to good yet. They seem rusty and out of it. 0-2 to start is not a good start. Time will tell.

Comment

Whats this NHL thing you speak of? National Hookers League, National Hooters League? Add me as a fan, Love my Wild but there not doing to good yet with Todd Richard's new system.

And if you haven't figured it out yet my favorite player is Derek Boogaard. I love old time hockey.
        Don't blame me, I voted McCain
        ------------------------------------------
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0BEoA9hsE

See if you can find the differences in these two pictures, I did.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Comment

Originally posted by concon02 View Post
          San Jose Sharks ftw. They're standing at 1-2, right now. :/

They won the President's Trophy last season, but were eliminated in the first round of playoffs. So, I'm not even going to try to speculate on what to expect from them this early on.
          Yeah don't they do that ever year, the best team in the regular season and choke in the playoffs

Originally posted by Quinn58 View Post
          Atleast someone else on here is into hockey. Devils arent looking to good yet. They seem rusty and out of it. 0-2 to start is not a good start. Time will tell.
          I don't know if JL the best coach anymore. He's still great but I think his system is to defensive, also in minny he played his favorites and never really gave anyone else a chance. He also changed up his lines to much.
          Just be glad Martin Skoula didn't follow him to NJ. BUT there is no one better then giving interviews then JL. I miss those. His post game press conferences are legendary.
          Don't blame me, I voted McCain
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0BEoA9hsE

See if you can find the differences in these two pictures, I did.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Comment

huge caps fan here. im not sure why we arent destroying everyone we play though.

Comment

Canucks fan for life right here. I've been waiting for a thread like this. kinda suprised because it's a mostly american site with mostly american accounts. Canucks havent started out that well; 2-4 after last nights loss to the Flames. Luongo needs to start shutting er' down in net.

Nice to see a wild fan in here. Some NW trash talk haha

Comment

I'm a Sharks fan.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                  I'm a Sharks fan.
                  I Wish Heatley was still in Ottawa

he's tearing it up...like 10 points in 5 games

Comment

Redwings fan here, although they are dogging it so far. Good to know there are hockey fans here

Comment

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

I know what your saying Boogaard with JL being a defensive coach, but NJ has always been a defensively strong team. Im glad that Scott Stevens is the Assistant now which is awesome because he knows his defense. We just need someone up front on offense to keep the plays moving. Jamie Lagenbrunner and Zach Parise try but no matter how hard you try by yourself it wont work unless you have team mates to back you up.

Anon, the reason Caps arent destroying is because Ovechkin is on the team and as great of a play he is, from what I see he isnt much of a team player. He likes to make himself look like a god and if he cant get the shot or goal himself hell give it to another team mate. If someone sat him down and said look be a team player im sure the caps would dominate. I mean, look at the Rangers this season. As much as I hate to say it they are what, 7 1 or something like that already. There really isnt one player on that team that plays like ovie does.

Comment

GO Toronto Crapaleafs

Comment

Ottawa Senators!!

Comment

Rockin the RED
                              sigpic
                              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4701 users online. 263 members and 4438 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X