Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tigers and Twins in a 1 game playoff!!!!!!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers and Twins in a 1 game playoff!!!!!!!!

This will be awesome!!!! I have nothing against the Tigers, I just like the Twins and decided a while back when the Twins appeared to be done that I wanted the Twins to make a comeback. And now it has happened.

1 game to decide it all.

It has been Detroit's season to throw away and they have tried hard to do it.

I won't mind if the Tigers win, I'm just hoping the Twins can make the comeback complete.

GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm from Minnesota and have been a lifelong fan of the team. They haven't given me much to cheer about over my short lifetime but I'm hoping for some more Metrodome Magic on Tuesday night!

Let's hope Scott Baker can out duel the rookie Detroit is throwing out there and take this club to New York!

Go Twins!

Comment

Gooooooooooooo TIGERS.

Comment

We're gonna win, Twins. We're gonna score.
        We're gonna win, Twins. Watch that baseball soar!
        Knock out a homerun, shout a Hip-Hooray!
        Cheer for the Minnesota Twins today!

http://ia301541.us.archive.org/0/ite.../13Track13.mp3
        (yes, it's obvious the song was penned in the 80's)
        The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

F'ing Twins. I was busy and just got to turn on the game a second ago. 2nd inning and already down 3. *sigh*

Down 2 now.
          Last edited by SOI; 10-06-2009, 05:08 PM. Reason: Score update

Comment

I'm rooting for the Twins.
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
            Not Yet Visited: 16
            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Now THIS is a baseball game !!!!!!!!!!! 11 innings and counting.

THIS is how you end a year. Win or lose, this has been a great game.

I love the playoffs but I hate the end of the season. It's 6 months of inferior sports. So depressing.

Comment

Twins Win!!!!!!!!!!!! Twins Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah Twins!!!!!!
                  "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Now THAT my friends is what baseball is all about!!! If you were going to watch one game all year, that was it.

I would like to point out to Omar Minaya and the Mets that at this point it looks like everyone else got more out of the Santanna trade than we did.

I say Yankees take it all, they're a juggernaut at this point...
                    "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
                    but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

I saw the highlights on ESPN...It looked like a good game...I think baseball would be more fun if it was like football, one game and your done; a whole 5 or 7 game series is kind of boring, until one team is about to get eliminated (or win) or game 5 or 7 game of the series...

Is it true that this is the last season at the Metro Dome for the Twins, how's about the Vikings?...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                        I saw the highlights on ESPN...It looked like a good game...I think baseball would be more fun if it was like football, one game and your done; a whole 5 or 7 game series is kind of boring, until one team is about to get eliminated (or win) or game 5 or 7 game of the series...

Is it true that this is the last season at the Metro Dome for the Twins, how's about the Vikings?...
                        That is true. Target Field will be opened up in the Spring. The vikings will play there until they eventually get a new stadium.
                        "We Train to Fight, We Fight to Win, We Win to Survive, We Survive to LIVE!"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU10 View Post
                          That is true. Target Field will be opened up in the Spring. The vikings will play there until they eventually get a new stadium.
                          That sucks, Metro Dome looked like a cool stadium...I always like watching homeruns bounce off the seats out in right field...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                            That sucks, Metro Dome looked like a cool stadium...I always like watching homeruns bounce off the seats out in right field...
                            It does suck but the Metrodome is more of a football stadium than baseball. If you sat in the third base side about parallel with the foul pole you could not see anything but the left fielder.
                            "We Train to Fight, We Fight to Win, We Win to Survive, We Survive to LIVE!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2443 users online. 165 members and 2278 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X