Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather VS .....................

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather VS .....................

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 06:28 AM.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

He will beat anyone they put in front of him.

The money he earns blows away any MMA fighter or any other boxer in the world - except for when he beat Oscar De La Hoya a few yrs back.

Comment

Honestly, like other millions of people, I want to see Pacqio and Mayweather. Of course Pacqio is going to have to move up a weight class like mayweather's previous victim but I think it wont be an easy bout. Should be interesting.
        Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
        Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

I think that Pac would kill floyd. I have a lot of respect for Mayweather, but I don't think he will be able to go the distance with Manny. The only way Mayweather wins is if he goes the distance, and I think Manny would knock him out. Floyd is a great counter-puncher, but he hasn't fought anyone like Manny. I realize that many people think Marquez beat Manny, but that was before he was at the level he is now. Either way, Floyd needs to fight him to totally validate his career.

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
            I know he is arrogant, and a lot of people dont like him.. but c'mon.. give the man some credit. he's stayed undefeated in 20 years!
            "Either way, Floyd needs to fight him to totally validate his career." per pm1031

C'mon undefeated in 20 years doesn't validate a career?????????

I don't even like boxing and think 20 years has to prove something!

Comment

He hasn't had that big knockout or really fought any homerun hitters. Not his fault, he can only fight who they put infront of him, but until he beats someone with serious knockout power, that will be the knock on his career.

Comment

Comment

God I hope they don't give him a shot... He should take a lesson from Oscar and give it up

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2516 users online. 172 members and 2344 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X