300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufc 106: shane carwin vs. brock lesnar

brock will be defending his belt. i think carwin will beat brock. the method? i dunno. it could go either way.

Its a fight I certainly will not miss. As far as who will come out the victor, hell I dunno. One thing is certain though, it will not go the distance. And oh yes,..there will be blood...
    "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

It will be a good fight, I hope.

Comment

even though i like brock, i have a strong feeling shane is going to end up with the belt. i have always felt that he who talks the least amount of trash, is usually the who wins.

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 09-14-2009, 03:21 AM.
          Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Gawd I can't stand Lesnar. I'd be thrilled to see Carwin win, but it's not likely. Right now it's Lesnar -215 and Carwin +175...should change closer to fight time, but probably not much.
            ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
              When is this fight going to take place. I dont watch as much tv as I should but I do know that I am going to order this fight.
              November 21.
              ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Comment

smaller guys can take down bigger ones. look at the comparison between mirko and bob sapp. better yet, check out the fight between genki sudo and butterbean. in the k-1 grand prix, ernesto hoost also had the upper hand on bob sapp....until bob landed one of those massive swinging right hooks. ernesto was landing leg kick after leg kick. after the fight was over, bob couldn't continue in the night due to injuries to his legs.

Comment

Ya sure I agree smaller guys can take down bigger guys. And in Mixed Martial arts anyone can get caught on any given day. Take GSP vs. Matt Serra, now Matt Serra isnt even on GSPs' level as far as I'm concerned yet in their first fight he caught GSP with a good punch and fight was over. GSP latrer came back and made short work of him.
                    I truly believe the UFC has not seen a Heavyweight like Lesnar. He cuts alot of weight just to make the 265, this a guy that probably walks around day to day at 290 or better. He moves extremely fast for a big man. Take his fight with Heath Herring, the explosive speed which he can shoot. He is most certainly stronger than Carwin. His last fight with Mir, once he got on top of Mir, who no one can argue is an accomplished fighter, Mir could do nothing. I don't particularly like the image Lesnar is putting out there, but I have to respect his abilities.
                    "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

true. i think this fight will be more about experience and skill versus brute strength with massive wrestling skills. i hope i'm home to see this go down.

Comment

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3596 users online. 136 members and 3460 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X