300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State is overrated!

They talked all this trash for two weeks about beating USC and guess what, you couldn't even score a freaking touch down! 35-3 baby! You talked the talk, but we walked the walk, haha! Ok I am done celebrating now FIGHT ON!!!
    This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Other overrated teams include
    1. Georgia #3 - beat S Carolina 14-7
    2. Auburn #9 - beat Miss St. 3-2

They really shouldn't even rank teams until the 4th or 5th week. That way they could rank based on accomplishments up to that point in the season. Preseason rankings are ludicrous.

Comment

Ohio St. can't hang with the top teams, Florida, LSU, USC
      sigpic

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

I'm sure Columbus will be in here later with a raging headache.
        Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

OSU is always overrated!! V is for victory baby!!!

Comment

Congratulations to the better team, USC. Most here will admit, except the local media, that OSU is and has been overrated. It's common knowledge they cannot compete against teams with speed and better athletes like the PAC 10 and SEC. Even the MAC is giving them problems. The Big Ten is a joke...it's really the Big Four and sometimes the Big Three. I'm sure Bo and Woody are discussing the loss in the big football stadium in the sky. Besides, if OSU beats Michigan, the season will be a success.

The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

(Waddles into the discussion, barely awake.) "Hey, you freakin' moth-... ahh, nevermind." (Stares at the ground as he walks away.)

Comment

Columbus you need to change that title to the '09-'10 Browns: 19-0

Comment

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
                  (Waddles into the discussion, barely awake.) "Hey, you freakin' moth-... ahh, nevermind." (Stares at the ground as he walks away.)
                  Ya know,sometimes I almost feel his pain

But at least he is a good loser,-----guess it has sumthin to do with plenty o' practice
                  Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                    Columbus you need to change that title to the '09-'10 Browns: 19-0
                    Check it now.

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
                      Ya know,sometimes I almost feel his pain

But at least he is a good loser,-----guess it has sumthin to do with plenty o' practice
                      Cold.

Dare I say, it's true? Haha. Let's see... until this year I've been a Michigan fan. Every year we got smacked around by OSU and destroyed in bowl games. First season as an OSU fan and they get beat in their third game. I'm a Browns fan... since we've returned to the NFL we're probably averaging 5-6 wins each year. Last year the Brownies actually won 10 games! And still missed the playoffs... My favorite NBA team? The Miami Heat, who were last in the league last year at 15-67. Finally... my high school football team has won... I want to say ten games in the last six years. Maybe only nine... and I've never been to a home game we've won. The worst team in the city-league beat us 42-7 a couple weeks ago and we just got shut out our last game... So I guess you have a point.
                      Last edited by Columbus; 09-14-2008, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Please,oh please do me a favor,and keep your feelings above the Mason Dixon,after the terrible show the Aints made today,we dont need your help.

Comment

aww poor Columbus I had no idea you were an Ohio State fan. Hey look on the bright side, you at least got a field goal! Just messing with ya Also it could have been worse, you could have been a UCLA fan

Comment

[QUOTE=FireCop86;1410245]aww poor Columbus I had no idea you were an Ohio State fan. Hey look on the bright side, you at least got a field goal! Just messing with ya Also it could have been worse, you could have been a UCLA fan[/QUOTE]

I dont guess his avatar was much of a clue was it??

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
                              I dont guess his avatar was much of a clue was it??
                              Yea I guess not. Shows how much I pay attention I am just so distracted by my own that no one else's matters

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4617 users online. 282 members and 4335 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X