X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jebtcop
    replied
    Originally posted by Sully49 View Post
    How's that workin out for ya? So glad Cassell is doing this well, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy especially for all the people out there who thought the Pats were done after Brady got hurt. I hope it ****es the haters off even more! GO PATS!!!
    Nah...they were done after the Steelers throttled them.

Leave a comment:

• Sully49
    replied
    Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
    I hope Miami beat New England again tomorrow...
    How's that workin out for ya? So glad Cassell is doing this well, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy especially for all the people out there who thought the Pats were done after Brady got hurt. I hope it ****es the haters off even more! GO PATS!!!

Leave a comment:

• Original Sin
    replied
    Cowboys are too little too late, I think. Their playoff chances are looking a little slim, although not completely hopeless. I can't believe the Panthers lost to Altanta. They always have problems with them, yet Atlanta isn't a very good team. Just my .02.

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Hey not nice Original Sin...

Cowboys won last week, bout time...I hope Miami beat New England again tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• Original Sin
    replied
    It's a shame I'm apparently the only Carolina Panthers fan here. Gotta stick with my home team. Oh, btw, COWBOYS SUCK!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GangGreen712
    replied
    Jets need to dump Mangini and co.

Leave a comment:

• Sully49
    replied
    Pats win 41-7! Keep it up!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Seattle sucks!!!

One thing that's for sure the team that consistently sucks since it's inception, even more so than the Falcons, Lions and the Texans is the Seattle Seahawks! I've watched (more off than on any more) the Hawks for let's see 30 years and they never fail to let me down. I think that Seattle has actually made me dislike football any more. I hate them and I'll never ever be a fan again, don't even get me started on the Mariners! Seattle will never go to the Superbowl nor will it ever go to the World Series, teams here suck!

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Cowboys won..YAY!!...And THE Miami Dolphins are playing better, it's a fun team to watch...

Leave a comment:

• Sully49
    replied
    Originally posted by Jellybean400 View Post
    My Eagles have me disgusted... i could vomit...

They have EVERYthing they need this year, there's no excuse.

Yet they still keep blowing it. They love breaking my heart.
    Listen, if I had a penny for everytime I said that about the Red Sox or the Patriots I'd be a friggin' millionaire, and look how they have turned it around. Hang in there, good things can happen even if it takes a long time, it will be all the sweeter for you when it does, trust me I know what I'm talking about!

Leave a comment:

• Jellybean400
    replied
    My Eagles have me disgusted... i could vomit...

They have EVERYthing they need this year, there's no excuse.

Yet they still keep blowing it. They love breaking my heart.

Leave a comment:

• GrayPatriot
    replied
    Originally posted by richard015 View Post
    I think the Ravens will go 11-5 this season or better.
    What color is the sky in your world?

Leave a comment:

• richard015
    replied
    "I think last night was a good game, even though they couldn't hold the lead. I don't know what it is about prime time games that they just don't seem to be able to win. I think you are right though, I see a great season ahead".

Yeah it was a should win game. We would have won if not for a few mistakes from the team and Flacco. Flacco is a rookie and is still learning I think in a year or two he will be the next Peyton Manning. I think the Ravens will go 11-5 this season or better.

Leave a comment:

• imbrium
    replied
    Originally posted by richard015 View Post
    Does anyone besides me think the Ravens are going to do very well this year? I think the Ravens will win 10 or more games. The D is looking very good and the running game is excellent McGahee, McClain, and Rice are a three headed monster. Just wondering what you guys think.
    I think last night was a good game, even though they couldn't hold the lead. I don't know what it is about prime time games that they just don't seem to be able to win. I think you are right though, I see a great season ahead.

Leave a comment:

• RANGER08
    replied
    how about them cowboys haha

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5467 users online. 326 members and 5141 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X