300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tru TV

All night long is cops episodes and most daring after cops, so if your bored and looking for something on TV check it out.

We do this for a living....remember? It's more fun to read some of these threads.
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Oh I'm doing both.. do any cops actually watch cops?

Comment

I wonder why they chanaged their name from Court Tv to Tru tv?...Tru tv sounds tacky...Just saying...
        sigpic

Comment

I agree ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
            I wonder why they chanaged their name from Court Tv to Tru tv?...Tru tv sounds tacky...Just saying...
            It was TruTv waaaaaay back in the day, then changed to CourtTV and all you saw were the court room trials. Then they started to get away from that and I guess changed their name back...
            “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Big uproar on the CourtTV message boards when they announced the change.

I think some of the decision was because they lost some contest & are trying to attract 20-30 year old males.
              Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                It was TruTv waaaaaay back in the day, then changed to CourtTV and all you saw were the court room trials. Then they started to get away from that and I guess changed their name back...
                I don't remember......I'm still a wipper snapper...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                  All night long is cops episodes and most daring after cops, so if your bored and looking for something on TV check it out.
                  WAAAAAAAY ahead of ya You see the mini marathon yesterday?
                  Cant wait to get out there!!!

Richard Francis 1948 - 2008
                  Killed in the line of duty.

Comment

I like Panama Beach patrol (I think thats the name of it)...That officer lady on the show is cute...
                    sigpic

Comment

I like Speeders. I swear i have heard every excuse on that show as well.
                      DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

Speeders and Ocean Force are really the only shows on that netowrk I care to watch. If I do watch Cops it is on Fox on saturday nights but I dont always catch it. TruTV shows nothing but old episodes it seems, which I cannot get into for some reason.
                        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Speeders is a great show, I love almost anything on there but the CSI stuff and the courtroom stuff on between 10 AMish -- 12AMish?

Comment

Forensic files is awesome. I like speeders too! Ocean Force & Party Heat...all are entertaining.
                            Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                              TruTV shows nothing but old episodes it seems, which I cannot get into for some reason.
                              G4 sometimes has newer episodes. I recently saw one on there from 2007.

Problem is they put this incredibly annoying crap at the bottom of the screen during the entire show.
                              When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4074 users online. 240 members and 3834 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X