300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Gangster

Anyone see it yet? I saw it the other night and thought it was outstanding! Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe do an wonderful job in both performances. Highly recommended.
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

I really liked it also but dang, the political climate in the department was corrupt.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I saw it on friday, it was a good movie, for some reason I liked the documentary better(The Making of American Gangster).

I was suprised that they showed the dark part of the NYPD in the late 1960's and early 1970's. This reminds me of Frank Serpico when he first brought all the corruption to light in the 1970's.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

..............long!
        He teaches my hands to make war,
        so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
        Psalms 18:34

Comment

just saw it last night and i really liked the movie

Comment

I loved this show. My buddy gave me a copy of the DVD for it and I have watched it a few times now.

Comment

Great movie! Denzel Washington gave a phenomenal performance as always. Russell Crowe is good too.
              "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2959 users online. 119 members and 2840 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X