300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sopranos Series Finale

Was anybody else disappointed with the Sopranos finale? WTF!!!
    The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

in a word....yes......

WTF was that!!! and no blood bath?!?....... did my cable box just go out?!? (my wife was ****ed.... that was the best part)

Comment

hated it. Sorry i ever watched every episode they ever made

Comment

Yeah, I work some odd hours so I was watching it on my DVR. When the screen blanked out at the end I have to admit I was ready to shoot my DVR. I then got on the internet and learned it was intentionally done. How crewl!!
        Last edited by TXDSX; 06-17-2007, 09:08 PM.
        Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

I really hated it. I worked that night so I had to watch it on OnDemand and had been tipped to the blackout thing so that was not a surprise, but left A LOT to be desired.
          Refuse to be a victim-Support Concealed Carry

Comment

I am still in shock!! And I miss the program alot.....

Comment

The one thing I liked about the "final" episode of the Sopranos was how it left open the (slim) possibility of a come back (movie?) sometime in the future. Hoping!
              "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

I read a few days ago that the movie is already in production with the same cast/crew, minus one of the crime bosses. Sorry, don't know the name of the character as I only recently began watching reruns on A&E.
                Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5039 users online. 261 members and 4778 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X