Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see the new police academy show?

I show a commercial one night and it was having a new television series about life in the police academy with it's cadets. I cannot remember what channel but it is on thursdays. If anyone knows what channel and time it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Originally posted by ajm8813 View Post
    I show a commercial one night and it was having a new television series about life in the police academy with it's cadets. I cannot remember what channel but it is on thursdays. If anyone knows what channel and time it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    I've check Discovery, TLC, COurt TV, A&E, Discover Time, FX, and Spike. I can't find anything here on our TV listings. There was a pretty good one on TLC (actually it was on Court TV) a few years back called The Elite Rookies.
    Last edited by flhtbill; 05-20-2007, 10:58 AM.
    Obedience to Law is Liberty.

Comment

It's called "The Academy" and starts Thursday May 24th. It is on Fox. Google is your friend...

http://www.foxreality.com/show.php?id=25292

EDJ
      Last edited by ElDiabloJoe; 05-20-2007, 12:29 PM.
      "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

haha good look my friend...much appreciated!

Comment

it comes on fox reality channel at 800 pm thursday nights

Comment

Originally posted by ajm8813 View Post

For all of the episodes that you have missed, you can watch them on iTunes. It's like a $1.99 for one show or $18.99 to download the whole season. I don't think my cable provider has Fox Reality, show iTunes is how I have to watch it.

Comment

Does anyone know if class 355 is currently in that academy or have they been out for a couple of years? In an episode, I thought I heard one of the DI's referring to the year as 2005.

Comment

there is someone on this board that was in that class. There is a thread titled "The Academy" he is on there

Comment

I like the show, that’s how the academy was for my class but harder and more stress full due to thing you can not show on TV. And when you have a personal life it will conflict with the job. I like the way they show how they need to work together. It took our class a couple of weeks to get that through our heads. Like when a one person is disciplined and has to do push ups we had to do it. We had to study in groups or people would not make it. Also how leaders will have to learn to take orders and how people who follow will have to lead.

I have much respect for Academy Instructors and Field Training Officers. Hope to be one when I grow up...LOL
                  "An officer has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the quality of his actions and the integrity of his intent."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6216 users online. 315 members and 5901 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X