300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman 3

What'd you all think of it? I personally thought it was the best of the 3, yet was dissapointed they didn't get together already (mary jane and parker)

i thought it was good. there was a little bit in the middle that was ridiculous but other than that, I liked it and enjoyed it. I would recommend seeing it.

Comment

I dont know how old you are, but I have an attic with boxes full of spiderman comics I collected as a kid from late 60's 70's up to the venom black suit deal. Im a fan to say the least. The Movies all of them are great. It differs from the comic stories a bit but actually for the better with the way he gets his powers. I liked the third movie but thought it had too much cramed into it with earlier vilians like the sand man and green goblin jumping too the later vilians like venom who actually was a totally different character in the comics. Also Gwen Stacy was Peter Parkers first love in the comics not Mary Jane Watson. The green goblin killed Gwen Stacy and a relationship developed between Peter and Mary Jane after in the comics. Either way, I like that people still like the good guy hero stories, it gives cops hope of not being totally hated by everyone in the world.
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

I enjoyed the movie. Of course, you haven't experienced it right until you take the cub scout troop who ALL proceed to groan and yell when Spidey gives the kiss to the other girl. One little munchkin said, "Spidey would be cooler if he'd stop kissin' those girls. blech!" It was hysterical.
        Last edited by Smurfette_76; 05-13-2007, 09:25 AM.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Spidey was an idiot, he KNEW Mary Jane was there when he kissed the other girl, what an idiot.

Comment

I dunno *shrug*, I thought the ending was a little too warm and fuzzy. Maybe I've been in LE too long. I wouldn't have bought Sandman's story.

Comment

LOL Darling!

Comment

i hated it. I love the comics, and the other two movies. But this one was disappointing. They were trying to hard to cram to much into the movie. If they had just developed one of those stories instead of throwing so much i am sure it would have been better. Oh and making me listen to Kirstin Dunst sing three times was cruel.
                The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
                -Neal Boortz

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3525 users online. 222 members and 3303 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X