X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST - Locke shot and left to die

Fellow LOST followers -

Man! Talk about a cliff-hanger!

I have to admit, I got trapped by this series from the very start. I was not prepared for last night when Ben shot Locke in the chest and left him in the pit of Dahrma-'davers, presumably to die.

I have a belief on how this will play out that I will share, after a few of you (anyone out there like LOST?) post your thoughts on where you think it's headed.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

I too am totally hooked. I don't think there is any way Lock is gonna die. I think Ben is whacked out and his people know it. Thats why everyone was so freaked when he said they were going to see Jacob. I think its safe to assume that nobody that goes to see Jacob comes back.

I find myself cursing that damn show every week, but I always tune back in. If you have never heard it, these guys do an awesome podcast.

www.jayandjack.com or find it on iTunes
    “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
    ― Henry Ford

Comment

Fuzz -

Thanks for your reply, as I was beginning to think I was all alone in regards to liking LOST.

Yeah, I don't think Locke will die, either. His body healed itself so he could walk again. I think he'll overcome his wound, all the while lying atop the dead.

For a brief moment, I thought Ben might have redeeming qualities....and although sad, he's more of a monster, than I could have ever thought. Unless more is revealed about the Dharma group, that will make their killing justified, these "others" need killin'.

What's more odd, though, is the fact the good-looking guy who recruited Juliet, and also turned the (youthful) Ben, does not appear to have aged one bit. More may be revealed about Ben, however, due to the young girl friend he had a carving of, and they didn't show her/intimate her dead.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Nah, Keith, you're not alone in liking it, it drives me crazy but I find myself tuning in constantly. I was putting off admitting it.

I just wish SOMETHING would be resolved.....but nothing ever is on that show. Wheels within wheels is how I describe it.

I yell every week that Ben doesn't die. I hate that guy!
        For every one hundred men you send us,
        Ten should not even be here.
        Eighty are nothing but targets.
        Nine of them are real fighters;
        We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
        Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
        And he will bring the others back.

Comment

I've been hooked since it first started. I was so shocked that Locke got shot but I had a strange feeling that was going to happen. It was just to obvious.
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
            Fuzz -

Thanks for your reply, as I was beginning to think I was all alone in regards to liking LOST.

Yeah, I don't think Locke will die, either. His body healed itself so he could walk again. I think he'll overcome his wound, all the while lying atop the dead.

For a brief moment, I thought Ben might have redeeming qualities....and although sad, he's more of a monster, than I could have ever thought. Unless more is revealed about the Dharma group, that will make their killing justified, these "others" need killin'.

What's more odd, though, is the fact the good-looking guy who recruited Juliet, and also turned the (youthful) Ben, does not appear to have aged one bit. More may be revealed about Ben, however, due to the young girl friend he had a carving of, and they didn't show her/intimate her dead.
            I thought that carving was of his mother.
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
              I thought that carving was of his mother.
              No, the non-speaking, young Ben, made friends with a girl near his age. She gave him a birthday present, the carved wooden girl. She showed him a carved wooden boy and said, that that way, they would always be together.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                No, the non-speaking, young Ben, made friends with a girl near his age. She gave him a birthday present, the carved wooden girl. She showed him a carved wooden boy and said, that that way, they would always be together.
                I saw parts of that show (the younger Ben). I guess I missed that part about the girl giving him the doll.

Ben has one too many screws loose.

Comment

Theory

My bet is that Locke took the bullet where his Kidney was. Thanks to Cooper conning him out of the organ, Locke will live. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Comment

You mean you HOPE we find out tommorow! That show is THE show for cliffhanger moments, and it's a season finale, isn't it?

Hence, we'll be left hanging. You heard it here first folks!

Comment

Originally posted by carty View Post
                      My bet is that Locke took the bullet where his Kidney was. Thanks to Cooper conning him out of the organ, Locke will live.
                      Excellent theory!

Comment

Hey Keith-

Did you watch the 2 hour finale of LOST last night? Wow! The ending was weird though. I want to know what happened to Walt (the little kid). Those show was/is the weirdest show I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by carty View Post
                          My bet is that Locke took the bullet where his Kidney was. Thanks to Cooper conning him out of the organ, Locke will live. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!
                          You were right! Locke was alright.

Comment

I watched the 2-hour finale last night. My wife looked it up and said the next show isn't for another 9 months!

I thought it was great. Charlie went out like a man there, my wife was balling like crazy during that.

I thought it was great though, for a few reasons. We learned more than we usually do from an episode, and Ben got his butt kicked - which he had coming!

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                              Hey Keith-

Did you watch the 2 hour finale of LOST last night? Wow! The ending was weird though. I want to know what happened to Walt (the little kid). Those show was/is the weirdest show I've ever seen.
                              We got to see bits & pieces as we were packing for our weekend getaway. We saw most of the ending.

The VCR was running, though, so we'll see it all on Sunday or Monday.

It's a strange one...and it's going to be a tough nine months!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6335 users online. 351 members and 5984 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X