300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I bought three seasons of Reno 911. I even took my son by the station that is the "front" of their station (LASD Carson Station). He loved that he got to see where they film part of the series. That stated, I am also waiting for the vid to be released.

Leave a comment:

• Lexis85
    replied
    The meow scene was the best scene in that movie.....my ex tried that on people he pulled over once....didn't work too well, all the guy said was "oh so you're a fan of Super Troopers too?
    I also like the scene when Farva's trying to order stuff at the Dippa Burger (or something like that) "Would you like me to punchasize your face.......for FREE?!" .....so totally awesome.

My ex loved Reno 911 and when he came down to see me the last time he begged me to go see that and was hugely disappointed in it.

Leave a comment:

• LeanG
    replied
    Originally posted by Lexis85 View Post
    I must be the only one that didn't like that movie......now Super Troopers....there's a good cop comedy.

Super Troopers was great "meow". But I liked Reno since the beginning. I'm not paying $9 for the movie, though. I'll wait and Netflix it.

Leave a comment:

• Lexis85
    replied
    I must be the only one that didn't like that movie......now Super Troopers....there's a good cop comedy.

Leave a comment:

• irishdep
    replied
    It's just a comedy show. Like the previous post says, it's one particular group of officers. They're not saying all cops are like them, if they were don't you think the actual Reno deputies would be up in arms?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin_Callahan
    replied
    The best thing about the movie and the officers in it......EVERY cop on this board can see some of the guys and girls they work with and some of the ticks in these officers.

Leave a comment:

• MT Guy
    replied
    funny moved, loved it

Leave a comment:

• DOAcop38
    replied
    Originally posted by PPatience View Post
    Do u like this movie? i think it makes fun of officers and presents them in a bad way? what do u think?
    Its "comedy"-it only makes fun of a group of weird characters who happen to be Deputy sheriffs in a particular station-most of the other L.E. and public safety surrounding them (Nev.Highway Patrol,other Sheriffs units,Reno fire) tend to be smart and efficient............

Leave a comment:

• PPatience
    started a poll Reno 911 Miami

Reno 911 Miami

Yes
    66.67%
    No
    16.67%
    Not so often
    16.67%
    Do u like this movie? i think it makes fun of officers and presents them in a bad way? what do u think?
    Last edited by PPatience; 04-27-2007, 02:14 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3995 users online. 235 members and 3760 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X