300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno 911 Miami

Do u like this movie? i think it makes fun of officers and presents them in a bad way? what do u think?
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    16.67%
    Not so often
    16.67%
    Last edited by PPatience; 04-27-2007, 02:14 AM.
    Justice be done, or the sky falls!
    www.myspace.com/tutycat

Originally posted by PPatience View Post
    Do u like this movie? i think it makes fun of officers and presents them in a bad way? what do u think?
    Its "comedy"-it only makes fun of a group of weird characters who happen to be Deputy sheriffs in a particular station-most of the other L.E. and public safety surrounding them (Nev.Highway Patrol,other Sheriffs units,Reno fire) tend to be smart and efficient............
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

funny moved, loved it

Comment

The best thing about the movie and the officers in it......EVERY cop on this board can see some of the guys and girls they work with and some of the ticks in these officers.
        Anyone who believes "the customer is always right" has never been a police officer.

Comment

It's just a comedy show. Like the previous post says, it's one particular group of officers. They're not saying all cops are like them, if they were don't you think the actual Reno deputies would be up in arms?
          "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

I must be the only one that didn't like that movie......now Super Troopers....there's a good cop comedy.
            Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexis85 View Post
              I must be the only one that didn't like that movie......now Super Troopers....there's a good cop comedy.

Super Troopers was great "meow". But I liked Reno since the beginning. I'm not paying $9 for the movie, though. I'll wait and Netflix it.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

The meow scene was the best scene in that movie.....my ex tried that on people he pulled over once....didn't work too well, all the guy said was "oh so you're a fan of Super Troopers too?
                I also like the scene when Farva's trying to order stuff at the Dippa Burger (or something like that) "Would you like me to punchasize your face.......for FREE?!" .....so totally awesome.

My ex loved Reno 911 and when he came down to see me the last time he begged me to go see that and was hugely disappointed in it.
                Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

I bought three seasons of Reno 911. I even took my son by the station that is the "front" of their station (LASD Carson Station). He loved that he got to see where they film part of the series. That stated, I am also waiting for the vid to be released.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3211 users online. 158 members and 3053 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X