300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Fuzz!

Anyone else seen this movie?? I though it was one of the best cop/comedy movies ever!

I'll have to watch it, as right now the best cop comedy ever is Super Troopers.
    Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Glad it's getting such positive feedback in North America. Personally, I thought it was fricking hilarious.
      I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

Hey I just saw this movie tonight and it is frickin' hilarious. It has flavors of Reno 911 and Kung-Fu Hustle, and pays some homage to a Will Smith action movie. (That wasn't confusing, was it? lol) In short it's entertaining!

Comment

Best Cop Movie Flat Out.

Beginning had every absolute mention of Community Policing in a serious mannor, and the ending portrayed every action movie cliche in existence. Busting guts laughing. British humor is always rich.
          The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference.

Comment

I actually saw this movie twice!! I wasn't expecting to see all those gory scenes but I didn't mind them! Some people actually walked out! I was thinking... "wait for the second part!!!!"

Those Brits got some good Humor going on!!! I loved after the first chase scene when he was hopping those gates. The last one was Hilarious!!!! It looked like it belonged in the Olympics!!!
            "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

Comment

Everyone must go see this movie. It is so awesome. Great plot and ending too. It's in my top 3 favorite cop movies of all time. (Die Hard and Super Troopers are the other ones.)
              "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

I saw it the other day, it was damn funny

Comment

Super Troopers was way better, I liked Hot Fuzz but they gave too much away on the previews. It was good, but not DAMN GOOD like Super Troopers.
                  DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

Hot Fuzz was awesome... simply put great work. The Detectives were freaking hilarious in Sanford. "It's just an accident dude." The grocery market scene was pretty funny altogether when they raided it. Makes me feel like doing that next time I go to ralphs

Comment

This was one hilarious movie! It helped a LOT that my son works at a Century Theater....I liked it a little better than Super Troopers. Well worth the price of admission!

Comment

IMachU, when he was writing down EVERY word the driver said at the speeding incident, didn't you think that was hilarious?

Comment

Yes I did! I stopped doing that last week when I bought a new recorder!

Comment

Out on video today!! WOO HOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kycop28 View Post
                              Super Troopers was way better, I liked Hot Fuzz but they gave too much away on the previews. It was good, but not DAMN GOOD like Super Troopers.
                              Agreed. Although its tough to beat the shoot-out at the end of the movie. Classic.
                              LAPD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4819 users online. 242 members and 4577 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X