300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas SWAT cancelled?

i noticed Dallas, KC and Detroit SWAT haven't been on in about a month, does anyone if they have been cancelled? i really miss those shows

Originally posted by Highwaystreets
    i noticed Dallas, KC and Detroit SWAT haven't been on in about a month, does anyone if they have been cancelled? i really miss those shows
    I don't know. I stopped watching it when I became annoyed by the constant backtracking. Why did that show even exist? Like why not Dallas Traffic Services, or Dallas Foot Patrol? What makes SWAT so special to get their own show?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowing-Dee
      I don't know. I stopped watching it when I became annoyed by the constant backtracking. Why did that show even exist? Like why not Dallas Traffic Services, or Dallas Foot Patrol? What makes SWAT so special to get their own show?
      i would assume there is more of an interest from the general public for SWAT then other units. its a lot easier to market SWAT then traffic or other units, thats my theory

Comment

http://www.aetv.com/dallas_swat/index.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357
          It says new episodes every thursday but thats a lie, there hasn't been a new one in while and there not even on thursday anymore. Still glad to see there is an episode coming up soon...

Comment

It says new episodes every thursday but thats a lie, there hasn't been a new one in while and there not even on thursday anymore. Still glad to see there is an episode coming up soon...

That page is outdated.
            FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Dogg
              That page is outdated.
              My bad....I don't watch the shows....so just figured A&E would be good web folks (like most other networks are) and keep their stuff updated....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Dogg
                That page is outdated.
                yah i thought it must be

Comment

Originally posted by Slowing-Dee

"Today on Foot Patrol, Officer Joseph Snuffy stops for coffee and a danish. Just before an exciting round of pinball at the local nickel arcade. Then its off to, well foot partol."

Dont hatem cause you aint um.
                  It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

I did like it when they'd mix them together, have Kansas, Detroit, then Dallas, watching the different tactics; Was it just me or is Detroit a smidge over the top, what with the tank, and nick-names. Then again Dallas was going to take out a rig with a Barret .50 from a highway bridge... Heh, so like I said I enjoy the contrast between the teams.
                    The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference.

Comment

Armored vehicles are very useful, just ask the guys in LA during the big shootout. better to have and not need than need and not have.

Nicknames are for 10 year old baseball teams.

Unless you name is William and they call you Bill or my favorite Richard and they call you Dick. thats the best.
                      It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31
                        "Today on Foot Patrol, Officer Joseph Snuffy stops for coffee and a danish.
                        I was in that one! I was the girl serving him!

Comment

Originally posted by Enikad
                          I did like it when they'd mix them together, have Kansas, Detroit, then Dallas, watching the different tactics; Was it just me or is Detroit a smidge over the top, what with the tank, and nick-names. Then again Dallas was going to take out a rig with a Barret .50 from a highway bridge... Heh, so like I said I enjoy the contrast between the teams.
                          haha i love the nicknames, so top gun. i remember that .50 one from dallas, i couldn't believe they were going to do that. part of me wishes they did try it...

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31
                            Armored vehicles are very useful, just ask the guys in LA during the big shootout. better to have and not need than need and not have.

Nicknames are for 10 year old baseball teams.

Unless you name is William and they call you Bill or my favorite Richard and they call you Dick. thats the best.
                            totally agree with the vehicles, had a detective shot and killed here around 15 years ago because we didn't have a vehicle like that, had to call in the army to use their vehicles, no more army in my town so i hope we have something now..

Comment

I recently saw the show. It was on late night though after midnight. If your cable has one of those search things....try that.
                              "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
                              - A Cop's Maxim

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4458 users online. 251 members and 4207 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X