300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Jedi

First teaser trailer looks great. Rogue One was awesome and I have hopes for this one being better than The Force Awakens.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

The Force Awakens was good, Rogue One was just below Empire. Where will this one fall?
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

The Force Awakens was good but I was disappointed in Kylo Ren.....too whiny. I hope TLJ is the best ever.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

I liked Kylo Ren, I thought it he was what they wanted Anaken to be in the prequels. Of course he's going to be a little whiny, he's a kid. I think Force Awakens was overrated. Too campy and I don't like how Rey is a peggy sue.

Comment

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

Looking good....

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

Lmao

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

I am one of the biggest Star Wars fans out there, and it pains me to say I am not excited for it. Force Awakens was highly overrated and had countless plot holes. I can't stand the character of Rey, she is essentially a Peggy Sue. Rogue One was good, but Disney is butchering the franchise worse than Lucas did with the prequels

Comment

If you think there are plot holes now, how are they gonna explain Leia disappearing between 8 and 9?

Comment

I liked the entire series (even the prequels, my bar is not set high), so I'm looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by m.p.c View Post
                      I am one of the biggest Star Wars fans out there, and it pains me to say I am not excited for it. Force Awakens was highly overrated and had countless plot holes. I can't stand the character of Rey, she is essentially a Peggy Sue. Rogue One was good, but Disney is butchering the franchise worse than Lucas did with the prequels
                      Agree 100%, Disney and JJ Abrams are utterly ruining Star Wars as we know it, I will probably not be watching this abomination.

Comment

• Langford PR
                        Langford PR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        abomination? ouch That's what I say to the aliens franchise and R. Scott's crap!

Originally posted by beachcop05 View Post

Agree 100%, Disney and JJ Abrams are utterly ruining Star Wars as we know it, I will probably not be watching this abomination.
                      My middle son, who adores Star Wars, made me watch that horrible movie. (He said I was being unfair, being critical.) When it was over, I looked over and said, "I saw this before in 1977, with flashes of 1980. It was better then."

Now Rogue One, on the other hand, was brilliant. Even though, going in, you knew exactly how it had to end, you still ended up caring very much about the characters.
                      Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. --Mark Twain

Comment

I actually enjoyed the new films in the Alien series. Granted, Alien:Covenant wasn't as great as Prometheus, I do think they were way better than what Disney is doing right now with Star Wars. Alien and Aliens were fantastic. Aliens is one of the greatest action/horror films made. Alien 3 was weak and the 4th I agree is garbage.

Comment

Aliens will always be my favorite Alien movie, loved the Colonial Marines
                          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                          DA Security Guard, APG MD (GS-5 Step 06)
                          COE:
                          VA Police Officer (GS-6), Baltimore/Perry Point MD

Comment

I bought my ticket for the pre screening and on friday!
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                            Not Yet Visited: 16
                            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12435 users online. 467 members and 11968 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X