Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best police movies/tv shows of all time?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best TV Shows and Movies are:

TV Shows

1.Third Watch
    2.NYPD Blue
    3.Hill Street Blues
    4.CSI

&

Movies

1.Dirty Harry
    2.Black Rain
    3.The Onion Field
    Watch Tv Shows Online Free | Watch Dexter

Comment

• Any of the Law & Order spin offs. I prefer Law & Order: CI (Criminal Intent), I'm not sure if it's because of "Pvt. Pile" or not, lol.

Police Academy, I didn't like the later ones as much, mostly because it's like everything else that has more than 5 sequels, they end up just throwing things together to get more money. The first one is probably my favorite of them all.

Rookies, canceled though. Great show, IMO.
      Last edited by DylnCox; 07-15-2010, 04:07 AM. Reason: Added more info.

Comment

• I guess everyone is forgetting the best cop movie ever, my boy Denzel Washington in TRAINING DAY, another is "PRECINCT 13"

Comment

• I thought street kings was pretty good. Not that its realistic, but i liked the plot. Training Day is probably my personal favorite.
          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

• Im still recovering from the fact it took 4 PAGES for anyone to mention MIAMI VICE!!!!!!!!!???????????

Where do you people come from anyway??

; )
            Deputy Kent Mundell
            Pierce County Sheriff
            Dec 28th.
            Gone but not forgotten...

Comment

• Rookie Blue... (sarcasm)

Cop Out... Hilarious. Actually... I'm gonna watch it now because this thread reminded me of it and I know it's out. Redbox here I come!
              I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

• I like very much "Dirty Harry" from the 70's and "The Training Day" from the 00's

Comment

• The French Connection?

Comment

• Originally posted by harryden View Post
                    Best TV Shows and Movies are:

TV Shows

1. NYPD Blue

&

Movies

1.Dirty Harry - all of them
                    2.Black Rain (Great Movie!!!)
                    3.The Onion Field - don't remember this one
                    More TV:

Southland is pretty good

Movies:

Pink Panthers

World_So_Cold

Comment

• Third Watch and Southland were good cop shows, it was a very good depiction of cops on and off duty. Too bad both were canceled.
                      Last edited by Mrshl24; 11-22-2010, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrshl24 View Post
                        Third Watch and Southland were good cop shows, it was a very good depiction of cops on and off duty. Too bad both were canceled.
                        Southland will be back in January.

http://www.tnt.tv/series/southland/

World_So_Cold

Comment

• Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                          Southland will be back in January.

http://www.tnt.tv/series/southland/
                          Can't freakin' wait! I hope it continues to be a good show. And just in case I haven't said it enough times already, I went to H.S. with the younger brother of the "main actor" on Southland. He comes back here often to visit his friends and family. I saw him at a gym once. Some day I want to run up to him and yell "Officer, that man just stole my wallet!"
                          "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

• Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                            Can't freakin' wait! I hope it continues to be a good show. And just in case I haven't said it enough times already, I went to H.S. with the younger brother of the "main actor" on Southland. He comes back here often to visit his friends and family. I saw him at a gym once. Some day I want to run up to him and yell "Officer, that man just stole my wallet!"
                            Apparently you haven't said it enough. I don't remember reading that. Pretty cool for you.

Would he remember you or snub is nose even if he did?
                            I'm not a big star struck kinda person myself.

World_So_Cold

Comment

• I thought I would bring this thread back to life. I rarely watch TV.Between full time work and school I do not really have a chance. I have netflix, so I mostly watch movies and documentaries. But, the Wire has really captivated me. I think the sheer complexity and realism speaks for itself. It may be my favorite series ever. I also enjoy the first 48. It is very interesting to watch some of the murders get solved by those astute homicide detectives. I watched lawman, with Mr. Seagal. I respect his willingness to take a role in the community. However, the show has a slight feel of falseness. The Departed and Serpico are about equal, in my opinion.Training day would take third place. My question is, do any of you remember that reality TV SWAT show on A&E? I forget the name, but it was good too.
                              Last edited by jason860; 04-07-2011, 12:12 AM.
                              Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
                              ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
                              ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
                              — Horace Mann

Comment

• Originally posted by jason860 View Post
                                I watched lawman, with Mr. Seagal. I respect his willingness to take a role in the community. However, the show has a slight feel of falseness.
                                Slight?

He is a reserve assistant chief riding with an overweight reserve colonel. The other two in the SUV behind him are just as bad.
                                Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4723 users online. 272 members and 4451 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X