300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Crashers (THUMBS UP)

I saw this movie last weekend, Definitely suggest you go see it. Vince Vaughn is great... his mannerism is so funny
    Retired 02/01/13

Yeah it's a great movie! Kept me laughing the whole time.

Comment

Got a Code 5....Klinger..VIrgin! Too funny!
      "Life is complicated, with it's ifs and ands and buts. It's alright to be crazy, just don't let it drive you nuts!!!"--Jimmy Buffett

Comment

I liked it, and thought it was very funny. Except for the whole purple heart thing. I thought that was pretty disrespectful.

Comment

I've seen Vince Vaughn in a lot of stuff lately, and I have to say he's one of my favorite actors now. I can't think of a movie he's been in where he's not funny. Dodgeball, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Be Cool all may not have been the greatest movies, but Vaughn's characters were great. I loved him in Be Cool -- he played a white wannabe pimp. Though he was almost upstaged by The Rock, who played the part of his muscle-bound gay bodyguard.
          Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

yah it really is a good movie, pretty close to old school

Comment

Didn

Comment

Will Ferrell's character is hilarious too. When he came down the steps I was laughing my butt off. There are so many funny lines in that movie.
                "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't."

Comment

Wedding crashers was funny as hell...Vince Vaughn is hilarious in his role...So is Owen Wilson..at least to me.
                  One of my favorite lines is when Vaugh is in the church and hes like...the girl in the hat just eye f*cked the Sh*it out of me"...."I cant help it, Im a c*cksman".LMAO ....oh man I think ill go turn that on right now.
                  I LOVE the smell of flashbangs in the morning.....dont you?

si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by SR-25
                    I liked it, and thought it was very funny. Except for the whole purple heart thing. I thought that was pretty disrespectful.
                    Well let's see, they didn't actually use that during the movie besides that one scene...and it's a movie...A MOVIE...it was not true...but glad to see you thought it was funny as well...
                    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3614 users online. 139 members and 3475 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X