300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Corpse Bride

I saw this movie Friday night and thought it was cute.

It wasn't very long though which was good because I was sleepy and wanted to go to bed since I had to work in the morning.

Anyone else see this movie.
    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

is it worth seeing or should i wait until movie tuesday and buy it on dvd. speaking of which. the untold told stories of stewie griffen comes out tomorrow

Comment

Well I thought it was cute.... Maybe catch it on a Matenee <sp?> or something

Patience with ignorance

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Comment

My daughter saw the ad on my home page and was all excited and said she "wanted to see that" I told her it was not for children and probably too scary..so she answered me with this, "Oh mommy, thats ok, its not real...just pretend."

Showed me, huh?

Not to worry; that does not mean I am taking her to see it..please.

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
          My daughter saw the ad on my home page and was all excited and said she "wanted to see that" I told her it was not for children and probably too scary..so she answered me with this, "Oh mommy, thats ok, its not real...just pretend."

Showed me, huh?

Not to worry; that does not mean I am taking her to see it..please.

Actually I think it would be suitable for children....

Patience with ignorance

Comment

I let her see the clip that was in the and and it had a skull wih the eyes popping out and she thought that was the funniest thing....thats my girl! She is a tough cookie when it comes to stuff like that; she has a friend who cant even watch Finding Nemo because it scares her. Thats too much. This girl cries if my daughter pretends she is a T-rex and tries to get her." What a baby

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
              I let her see the clip that was in the and and it had a skull wih the eyes popping out and she thought that was the funniest thing....thats my girl! She is a tough cookie when it comes to stuff like that; she has a friend who cant even watch Finding Nemo because it scares her. Thats too much. This girl cries if my daughter pretends she is a T-rex and tries to get her." What a baby

I bet halloween will be her favorite hoilday

Patience with ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
                I bet halloween will be her favorite hoilday
                Oh, she thinks all the Halloween stuff is "so cool" (her words). She wants to make the cookies that are shaped like skulls and monsters and others with spiders on them. Its prety cute. She thinks most of the costumes are pretty neat, but the very realistic ones...she is not too sure about.
                She is a pretty neat little girl. I think half the reason kids are scared of things is because their parents dont reassure them that some things are not real...she is getting an idea of what to really be afraid of.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6573 users online. 367 members and 6206 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X